03: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Event on 2013-08-28 08:30:00
MARKETING CAMPAIGNS Utilising your social media presence as an effective marketing and sales tool.
Are you ready to take your brand's social media presence to the next level and turn it into a serious marketing asset using social media campaigns? This practical workshop is for you.
You will leave with the skills and knowledge needed to run marketing campaigns on social media without needing to hire an expensive agency. You will learn how to maximise the effectiveness of social media campaigns using an integrated approach. You will also learn how to extract the right campaign data, how to interpret the numbers, and how to develop an ROI for your campaigns.The workshop is hands-on, with expert tutors in the room to show you exactly what to do, and help you as you do it.
During the day we cover the different types of campaigns and the services available to manage these.
You will learn how to maximise the effectiveness of your social media campaigns using an integrated approach.
You will do practical exercises that teach you how to extract the right campaign analytics data, interpret it, and develop an ROI.
- The types of social media campaigns
- Uses of social media campaigns
- Maximising a campaign's impact through integrated promotion
- eDMs (yes, they’re still relevant!)
- Third party apps and campaign management tools
- Social media advertising
- Campaign reporting
Exercises You’ll Do:
- Evaluate your exisiting assets such as a database
- Define your campaign objectives
- Open an app management account
- Create a campaign
- Set up supporting campaign promotion
- Facebook advertising (creation and management)
- Find and interpret campaign analytics
- Create a social media report and match it to objectives
- Calculate ROI
- Full workshop notes
- Files for exercises
- Lunch (gluten free and vege options are available)
- A room full of awesome like-minded folk
- Wifi access
- Lots of power outlets for tired laptops
- A celebratory drink (not to be consumed before midday!)
What To Bring:
- Laptop and power cable
- Your learning boots
- Lots of questions
- A fistful of business cards for networking
If you have any queries don't hesitate to get in touch. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jon on 09 525 7020.
at The Clarian Room
20 Beaumont Street
Auckland, New Zealand