2 for 1: Avoiding Employment Tribunals & A Mind for Business
Event on 2014-10-07 09:15:00
In partnership with Enterprise Mastery we are delighted to give you the opportunity to attend our series of Business Talks and Networking.
At our monthly talks, industry experts will share their knowledge and expertise on how to increase success in your business.
This is a great opportunity to learn how your business can thrive even in challenging times.
These events are free and refreshments are provided.
Date:9.15am – 11am – 7th October
Sarah Daniels – Avoiding employment tribunal claims
Mo Harford – A mind for business
Venue:Cobalt Square, 83 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8QG
Cobalt Square is located near to five ways island this is accessible from M6 motorway via Aston Express way. Head for the city centre and follow the signs for five Ways Island just off Broad Street.
There is parking at Broadway Plaza just behind Cobalt Square – Parking
Programme for 2014
- Phil Alexander – Achieving Success in Business
- Dominic Borsberry – Business mindset and future potential
- Simon Washbrook – Using eMail Marketing to Qualify your prospects
- Laura Sutton – Managing workplace fraud and theft
- David Williamson – Business Growth through Collaboration
- Giles Brindley – Building a profitable sustainable business
- Peter Ford – Managing with Certainty – Understand how to dramatically improve results
- Roger Harrop – Business keynote
- Fiona Cohn – What’s the point of happiness in business
- Sarah Whitticase – Online Marketing – getting a return on your investment
- Robbie Beak – Growing nationally and internationally
- David Williamson + Giles Brindley – Bridging the gap between private and social enterprise
- Mike Franklyn – Managing and leading for business change
- Richard Fallon – SMART marketing
- Henry Jerwood – Networking selectively
- Dawn Adlam – Generating New Business using Linkedin effectively
- Vicky Bailey – Business performance and emotional resilience
- Craig Walford – Uniting teams to an organisation's values and vision
- Mo Harford – A Mind for Business
- Sarah Daniels – Avoiding Employment Tribunal Claims
- Paul Fox – Workplace benefits for employees
- Alice Grove – Managing staff for performance
- Barry D'Souza – Employee motivation
- Darren Coleman – Brand Marketing
This will be your chance to reflect on the direction you and your business are moving in and to discover essential tools to help take your business to the next level.
If you are interested in presenting at these events then please drop me a line.
We hope that you will find access to these experts beneficial to your business and look forward to seeing you at the talks.
For further information on the work of The Littlest Room please see The Littlest Room website
Talks have proved very popular with both attendees and presenters.
Feedback highlighted that people enjoyed:
– Getting to know other each other and their businesses in an informal way
– The sharing of knowledge, experience and expertise relevant to growing successful businesses
– The opportunity to raise their profile with other business owners
at Cobalt Square
83 Hagley Rd
Birmingham, United Kingdom