20% Off – EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v8 Online Training
Event on 2014-01-13 19:00:00
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker
(CEH) v8 Online Training
12 Months of Unlimited Online / On-Demand Training Featuring live instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio, video and demonstration components Learn at Your Own Pace!!!
List Price: 25.00
Sale Price: 95.00 Save 20%
Offer Expires 01/31/2014
- On-Demand Learning
- Video Lectures and Expert Instruction
- Talk or Chat Live with our Certified Instructors 24X7
- Student Workbook & Review Quiz
- MeasureUp Exam Simulator
- Free One Year Upgrade Policy *
- CEH Certification Exam Pass Guarantee **
- Certificate of Completion
This class will immerse the student into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student completes the course they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
This is an EC-Council endorsed training. We have invited the best security trainers in the industry to help us develop the ultimate training and certification program which includes everything you will need to fully prepare for and pass your certification exams. This officially endorsed product gives our students access to the exam by providing you with an Authorization Code. The EC-Council Authorization Code can be used at any Prometric center, this Authorization Code is required and mandatory for you to schedule and pay for your exam. Without this Authorization Code, Prometric will not entertain any of your requests to schedule and take the exam. Note: The cost of the exam is not included in this package.
Excellent for Busy ProfessionalsLearn wherever you have a computer and Internet access. 100% online and on-demand flexible schedule. Our unique delivery simulates a one-on-one classroom environment, creating a more personal learning experience.
Our highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience.
Practical knowledge is essential for success in a real world environment and we have chosen our instructors with this in mind – many of our instructors are business owners and have been employed in their respective fields for decades!
Schedule our instructor led classroom training at your convenience and never miss another lecture or fall behind. You are in complete control. We invited the Best CEH Certified Trainers in the industry to help us develop the ultimate training and certification program which includes everything you will need to fully prepare for and pass the most recent certification exam.
Review Quiz (Included)
Once a topic is completed, our built-in review quiz allows you to assess your progress and identify areas where additional study may be required.
After this assessment the student can go back give some extra attention to different subject areas within a topic if necessary. If using our online solution, the student score on each quiz is recorded so that student progress may be tracked.
Certificate of Completion (Included)
Once you complete your program you can can print your certificate of completion. Meet DoD's 8570 Compliance Requirements for continuing education.
* Free One Year Upgrade Policy (Included)
We provide a simple upgrade policy for. Free upgrades apply to Security+ online courses only. When Does My Free Upgrade Period Expire? One year from the date of your original qualified purchase.
** CEH Certification Exam Pass Guarantee (Included)
We offer the industry's leading DVD/CD-ROM and Video based training programs. Our experienced instructors are well-known certified experts. We are so confident you will succeed that we guarantee IT certifications!
YES! We guarantee you will pass your certification exams! If the registered user fails the certification exam twice after using our study material – showing us 2 scores of 95% or better on two different MeasureUp practice exams, within 180 days of purchase and can show proof of two failures for the certification exam, we will let you retake the class once more for free!!!
Bonus #1 – Learning Zone Live Mentoring
Help Whenever you need it! Exclusive LearningZone – Talk or Chat Live with our Certified Instructors anytime around the clock (7×24)
Our solution offers interactive learning support on selected IT Certification programs across the Internet which sustains students using self-paced learning materials.
Learning Zone provides the student with online and telephone access to tutors, interactive chat sessions with other students, bulletin boards and continuous assessment and feedback.
Train around the clock, around the world. Our certified online instructors are available to provide real-time answers to technology and soft-skill-related questions 24×7.
Bonus #2 – MeasureUp Exam Simulator
Over 190 CEH Exam Review Questions – questions with detailed answers, superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
MeasureUp Exam Simulator will give you instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
Bonus #3 – CEH Training KIT
EC-Council CEH v8 Courseware Kit Includes:
(CEH) EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures v8 Text Book Volume 1
(CEH) EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures v8 Text Book Volume 2
(CEH) EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures v8 Lab Guide
ECC Ethical Hacker White T-Shirt (XL)
EC-Council Logo Backpack
(CEH) EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures v8 DVD Pack (6 DVDs)
Instructors: Eric Reed – EC-Council Master Certified Instructor, CEH, CHFI, ECSA/LPT, CISSP, MCT, MCSE
Eric Reed – EC-Council Master Certified Instructor, CEH, CHFI, ECSA/LPT, CISSP, MCT, MCSE: Security Eric Reed brings more than a decade of IT experience to his expert video instruction. Eric specializes in network penetration testing and digital forensics consultation for large corporations and government sectors. After working for many years in the IT security and training industry as an independent consultant, Eric became co-owner of Immersion Training, LLC. He is currently solely focused on advanced security consulting and education. Eric is an EC-Council Master Certified Instructor and a Microsoft Certified Trainer. His experience in the public / defense sectors is equally complemented by assignments undertaken for heavyweight world renowned corporations including Yahoo, Xerox, AT&T and Texas Instruments to name but a few. He is imminently qualified in his field in that he holds a string of professional qualifications in Networking to name a few (MCT, MCSE, Cisco, Network+) and IT Security (CIW Security Analyst , Security+, CEI, CEH, CPTE, CDFI, CPTM) besides a bachelor's degree in science.
Kenneth Mayer, Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI), CCSI, MCT, CCNT, CCNP, CCDA
Ken is a Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI) and has focused his career on the security aspects of computer and network technology since the early 1980s. He has offered a wide variety of IT training and high level consulting projects for Fortune 500 companies across the United States and Western Europe. In addition to being a Certified Ethical Hacker (EC Council) certified trainer and consultant, Ken has also achieved the Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI) certification. He has taught the full line of Cisco CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP and CCIP course curriculums, including Cisco's security appliances such as PIX and IDS. Ken is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Here is what you will learn in this class… EC-Council CEH Certified Ethical Hacker v8 Training Course Outline
The complete outline is available at http://ashburncs.com/certified_ethical_hacker_CEH_training_online.html Module 00 – Student Introduction
· Student Introduction
· Course Materials
· CEHv8 Course Outline
· EC-Council Certification Program
· Certified Ethical Hacker Track
· CEHv8 Exam Information
· Lab Sessions
· What Does CEH Teach You?
· What CEH is NOT?
· Remember This!
· CEH Class Speed
· Live Hacking Website
· Advanced Lab Environment
· Student Computer Checklist
· Launching Command Shell
· Snapshots of Virtual Machines
· Live Hack Website
· Lets Start Hacking!
Module 01 – Introduction to Ethical Hacking
· Module Flow: Info Security Overview
· Security News
· Internet Crime Current Report: IC3
· Data Breach Investigations Report
· Essential Terminology
· Elements of Information Security
· The Security, Functionality, and Usability Triangle
· Module Flow: Information Security Threats and Attack Vectors
· Top Information Security Attack Vectors
· Motives, Goals, and Objectives of Information Security Attacks
· Information Security Threats
· Information Warfare
· IPv6 Security Threats
· Module Flow: Hacking Concepts
· Hacking vs. Ethical Hacking
· Effects of Hacking on Business
· Who Is a Hacker?
· Hacker Classes
· Module Flow: Hacking Phases
· Hacking Phases
· Module Flow: Types of Attacks
· Types of Attacks on a System
· Operating System Attacks
· Misconfiguration Attacks
· Application-Level Attacks
· Examples of Application-Level Attacks
· Shrink Wrap Code Attacks
· Module Flow: Information Security Controls
· Why Ethical Hacking is Necessary
· Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
· Skills of an Ethical Hacker
· Defense in Depth
· Incident Management Process
· Information Security Policies
· Classification of Security Policies
· Structure and Contents of Security Policies
· Types of Security Policies
· Steps to Create and Implement Security Policies
· Examples of Security Policies
· Vulnerability Research
· Vulnerability Research Websites
· Demo – Vulnerability Research Website
· What is Penetration Testing?
· Why Penetration Testing
· Penetration Testing Methodology
· Module 01 Review
Module 02 – Footprinting and Reconnaissance
· Module Flow: Footprinting Concepts
· Security News
· Footprinting Terminology
· What is Footprinting?
· Why Footprinting?
· Objectives of Footprinting
· Module Flow: Footprinting Threats
· Footprinting Threats
· Module Flow: Footprinting Methodology
· Footprinting Methodology: Footprinting through Search Engines
· Footprinting through Search Engines
· Demo – Footprinting Through Search Engines
· Finding Company's External and Internal URLs
· Public and Restricted Websites
· Collect Location Information
· People Search
· People Search Online Services
· Demo – People Search Using Online Services
· People Search on Social Networking Services
· Gather Information from Financial Services
· Footprinting through Job Sites
· Monitoring Target Using Alerts
· Footprinting Methodology: Website Footprinting
· Website Footprinting
· Mirroring Entire Website
· Website Mirroring Tools
· Extract Website Information from http://www.archive.org
· Monitoring Web Updates Using Website Watcher
· Footprinting Methodology: E-mail Footprinting
· Tracking Email Communications
· Collecting Information from Email Header
· Email Tracking Tools
· Demo – Tracking Emails with ReadNotify
· Footprinting Methodology: Competitive Intelligence
· Competitive Intelligence Gathering
· Competitive Intelligence – When Did this Company Begin? How Did it Develop?
· Competitive Intelligence – What Are the Company's Plans?
· Competitive Intelligence – What Expert Opinions Say About the Company
· Footprinting Methodology: Footprinting using Google
· Footprint Using Google Hacking Techniques
· What a Hacker can do with Google Hacking?
· Google Advance Search Operators
· Finding Resources using Google Advance Operator
· Google Hacking Tool: Google Hacking Database (GHDB)
· Google Hacking Tools
· Demo – Google Hacking
· Footprinting Methodology: WHOIS Footprinting
· WHOIS Lookup
· WHOIS Lookup Result Analysis
· WHOIS Lookup Tool: SmartWhois
· WHOIS Lookup Tools
· WHOIS Lookup Online Tools
The complete outline is available at http://ashburncs.com/certified_ethical_hacker_CEH_training_online.html
1200 19th Street, NW
Washington, United States