2013 Integrated Marketing Forum
Event on 2013-11-07 07:30:00
Rhythm Interactive — a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Irvine, Calif. and New York — brings you the 2013 Integrated Marketing Forum.
Register for the 2013 Integrated Marketing Forum and gain insights around:
- How to design and execute an effective content marketing strategy
- How to use social monitoring and search to uncover content ideas
- How to manage and repurpose content for various channels
#2013IMF Keynote Speaker
Founder, Content Marketing Institute
Author of books including: Get Content, Get Customers and Managing Content Marketing. At #2013IMF, Joe will be signing copies of his latest book, Epic Content (all paid event attendees will receive a copy).
Additional Speakers Include
- Mark Fidelman, CEO – Raynforest
- Dr. Pamela Rutledge, Director – Media Psychology Research Center
- Jay Acunzo, Senior Content Manager – HubSpot
- David Matathia, Director of Marketing Communications – Hyundai
- Tricia Todd, VP of Marketing – Edwards Lifesciences
- Kelly Castady, Marketing Director – Hyatt Huntington Beach
- Dan Weiner, Regional Vice President of Sales – Pandora
Special thanks to our sponsors
Hyundai, Sprinklr, Vitamin T, UCI Extensions, Uber, C&S Sales, OC Ad Fed, OC AMA, OC Marketing Analytics, Allura Printing, Firebrand Media,TechZulu, newBrandAnalytics, Sir Speedy Printing, Social Media Examiner
- 7:30 – 9am Registration & Breakfast
- 9 – 11:30am Morning Presentations
- 11:30 – 1pm Keynote Presentation, Lunch & Book Signing
- 1 – 3pm Afternoon Presentations
- 3 – 4:30pm Cocktails & Networking
Online registration closes Monday, Nov 4th at midnight.
Prior to 9/27:
Post 9/27: 5
Day of walk-ins: 0 (no promo codes to be applied day-of event)
Cash and Visa/Mastercard accepted.
Visit www.integratedmarketingforum.com for complete event details. Follow #2013IMF on Twitter for the latest event updates and announcements.
at Murphy Auto Museum
2230 Statham Boulevard
Oxnard, United States