2014 MPCA Annual Clinical & Quality Conference: Time to Shine
Event on 2014-10-09 09:00:00
This FALL is a Time to Shine. Missouri's Community Health Centers are invited to celebrate the MPCA's 30 Year Diamond Anniversary at our 2014 Annual Clinical & Quality Conference!
Medical, dental, administrative personnel, and board leadership members, join us this October 9-11, in Branson Missouri at the Hilton Convention Center Hotel at Branson Landing and choose from many topics of interest at our info-packed sessions. Network during breakfast, lunch and break times, and relax with us for a Thursday evening reception. Then head out to Branson Landing, a beautiful shopping and dining district that boasts a 300 foot long lakefront fountain featuring spectacular night displays of fire, water, and music.
On this sparkling occasion, gather for learning, networking and a rejuvenating experience in the heart of the Ozarks!
Topics will include:
- Federal & State Policy Update
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- HIV Oral Health for the Dental Team
- Pain Management Symposium
- Delivery Models and Financing of Community Based Dental Care
- Retention and Compensation Strategies
- 2-Day Health Center Board Leadership Workshop
- Meaningful Use Stage 2
- Succession Planning
- Community & Public Relations
- Medicare FQHC PPS
- Integration of Care Between Health Disciplines
- Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance, the Immune System, and the Gut
- Pediatric Dentistry
….And More!! Up to 11 Hours of Continuing Education Credit.
5 – Member Full Conference Fee
Includes: MO FQHC Employees, MO State Government Employees, MO State and Local Health Dept. Employees, MO Community Mental Health Center Employees, UMKC School of Dentistry Employees
5 – Non-Member Full Conference
0 – Member Single Day
0- Non-Member Single Day
5 – Students (Medical, Dental, and Nursing Students – copy of student I.D. must be faxed to 573.636.4585)
Purchase of a Full-Conference Registration Includes:
1 ticket each day Breakfast – Friday and Saturday
1 ticket Luncheon – Friday
1 ticket plus 2 drink tickets – Lite Fare Reception – Thursday evening
Purchase of a Single-Day Registration Includes:
1 ticket to Breakfast (depending on which day attending)
1 ticket to Luncheon (if attending Friday)
1 ticket plus 2 drink tickets – Lite Fare Reception (if attending Thursday)
*Single-Day tickets are good only for the date selected at the time of registration.
*Additional meal tickets for accompanying guests may be purchased at the door of the event.
Conference Sessions and Lodging will be held at:
Hilton Convention Center Hotel
200 East Main Street, Branson, MO 65616
1(417)336-5400 or Toll-free 1(866)442-0959
Reference the Missouri Primary Care Association
Conference rate: 5/night single
Contact the Hotel here:
In order to insure room selection, be sure to book your room at least 30 days prior (September 4) to the conference.
Disclosures for Conference Participants
- Participants will receive continuing education credits for successful completion of each conference session. Participants who leave sessions before they are complete will receive credit in quarter hour increments for the time they spent in a session. If a participant leaves a session before the session is 50% complete, the participant will not receive continuing education credit for the session.
- The MPCA must receive completed evaluation forms for each session and for the overall conference before continuing education credits are awarded.
- Participants will receive documentation via United States Postal Service of continuing education credits earned within six (6) weeks of the conclusion of the conference. The Missouri Primary Care Association will maintain records of continuing education credits earned by conference participants for a minimum of six (6) years. Conference participants may request a copy of this documentation up to six (6) years after the conclusion of the conference; processing fees may apply.
- Approval for continuing education credits by the Missouri State Nurses' Association (or the ANCC COA), the American Dental Association, or the National Association of Social Workers/Missouri Chapter, does not imply endorsement of individual presentations by these organizations of commercial products displayed or advertised at the MPCA Annual Clinical and Quality Conference.
- Presenters and Planning Committee Members have signed Disclosure of Conflict of Interest Statements. MPCA staff members will reveal any conflict of interest or relevant financial relationship identified through these disclosures to conference participants at the beginning of each conference session, and describe how the conflict was resolved.
- All speakers agree in writing to deliver an accurate and unbiased learning experience based on the best available scientific information.
- Conference participants will be notified when a presenter describes any product used for a purpose other than that for which is approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The Missouri Primary Care Association will acknowledge all commercial support related to the Annual Clinical and Quality Conference. The presence of commercial vendors and/or commercial support for the conference does not imply endorsement of vendors or products by the Missouri Primary Care Association.
- Concerns or complaints about ADA CERP CE Provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp.
at Branson Convention Center
200 W Main Street
Branson, United States