2015 LIVE Classes – 25 Hour Post-Licensing Class Schedule – 7 Classes – Duluth
Event on 2015-01-25 07:00:00
Real Estate Post Licensing / Maintaining Your License – 2015
After you have passed your Georgia exam and obtained your Real Estate License, you are required to take additional classes within one year. I will help you with your 25 hour Post License requirement, as well as all the continuing education hours that you will need to remain an active real estate practitioner.
You’ll be learning from Cathy McDaniel, “Georgia 2008 Real Estate Educator of the Year” offering the most relevant information in today’s real estate industry to kick start your career tomorrow. Class Schedule & Registration Pages Below
The classes listed below will be offer quarterly and can be taken in any order to complete your 25 post license requirement. The School will keep records of your course completions. Once completed a final exam will be scheduled between Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- 25 Hour Post License is scheduled 4 time a year
- Pay one time! Attend classes at your convenience
- You can take courses in any order
- The School will monitor your hours and provide frequent reminders
- CE credits will be uploaded to GREC upon attending all classes and passing all test.
25 Hour Post Licensing Course Titles
- Property Valuation – Utilizing a BPO Platform – 6 Hours
- Branding YOU! Marketing and Customer Retention – 4 Hours
- Fair Housing It's the Law – 3 Hours
- Housing is Made in America – Why New Construction – 3 Hours
- Selling and Buying Land – 3 Hours
- Basics of Commercial Real Estate Selling and Leasing – 3 Hours
- Working with BUyers – 3 Hours
Click here for the Schedule
at Georgia Realty School
2750 Premiere Parkway
Duluth, United States