2nd Annual International Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics (L3 2013)
Event on 2013-06-17 10:00:00
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3566, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3574) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• L3 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the L3 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.