3CX and Openix, maximum convergence, gold support! Belgium – 12th October 2012
Event on 2012-10-12 14:00:00
3CX, developer of the popular Windows-based VoIP PBX, 3CX Phone System, has announced that 3CX Phone System users in Belgium can now benefit from high quality internet telephony services from Telenet after successful interoperability testing.
Additionally, Openix, a Telenet Expert Partner, has been appointed as the value added 3CX Distributor to provide support for Belgian integrators and customers who wish to use Telenet with 3CX, and to provide 3CX training to 3CX and Telenet partners training on configuring 3CX Phone System for use with Telenet VoIP and telephony services.
Openix, and 3CX will be co-hosting this "3CX and Openix, maximum convergence, gold support!" launch event. A Telenet speaker will also be presenting Telenet services to the floor.
- 3CX Partner Program member please select 3CX Partner ticket type.
- Telenet Partners also eligible, please select Telenet Partner ticket type.
- Corporate Customers, please select Corporate Customer ticket type.
- 14:00 – Registration and Welcome Coffee / Drink
- 14:30– Presentations begin
- Short introduction: Openix and 3CX, 3CX background, distribution, support etc.
- William England, Engineer, and Christopher Martin, Sales Director, will present a Demo of 3CX with Telenet SIP-T.
- Luc Luyckx, Telenet for Business Product Manager will present Telenet solutions, SIP-T, and how SIP-T integrates into Telenet IP VPN solutions.
Cancellation Policy: This event is free to all 3CX Partners and Telenet Partners. You can cancel your booking up to five days before the event at no charge by contacting the organiser or us.
Booking Reference: Upon your arrival to the 3CX training complex, please have your booking reference to hand.
Fees: There is no charge for attending the 3CX training events. For late cancellations and non attendance, 3CX reserves the right to invoice the Partner the sum of EURO 50.00
at HOTEL TER ELST