3rd Biosimilars Congregation 2013
Event on 2013-04-18 08:00:00
3nd Biosimilars Congregation 2013
“Uniting industry leaders to analyse advanced commercial developments & to identify successful management strategies of Biosimilars”
18th April 2013, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
For more info on the event and for event brochure kindly visit –
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• How should the pharma and generics industries approach the rapidly emerging and developing biosimilar market & what are the future trends for the Biosimilar market?
• Finding the current and future issues in Biosimilars & how to build Public Confidence and Interest?
• How to maximise the strategic partnerships to enter into the biosimlar markets
• Analysing the next generation monoclonal antibody development & the clinical challenges with biosimilar drug development
• Identifying the successful development plans for the biosimilars market in India
• What are the considerations and capabilities required for biosimilar product development
• How to overcome challenges in development and commercialization of Biosimilars & How to determine the right investments & potential returns?
• Evaluating the key criteria that need to be considered to gain speedy entry into Biosimilar market
• New frontiers in cell line development and opportunities for biosimilars
• Innovative ideas – How to reach the target audience more effectively and quickly.
• Why is the patient safety a concern in the Biosimilar & how to design and conduct global biosimilar clinical trials?
• What are the necessary requirements for approval and launch of a biosimilar trial?
• How to determine the pricing strategies of biosimilar companies.
• What are the regulations and guidance for development and manufacture of biosimilars in India
• Legal/IP for Biosimlars
• How to protect formulations in biosimilar products between the licensing parties.
• Identifying the best strategy adopted by global biosimilar companies.
• What originators and follow-n companies need to know?
• Power packed Q&A session moderated by chairperson where everybody is a speaker
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
Key Speakers Include:
• Ashima Bhatia, Vice President – Global Clinical Research, Wockhardt
• Arun Bhatt, President, Clininvent Research
• Amanda Gibbons, Director, Voisin Consulting Life Sciences (France)
• Bobby George, Asssitant Vice President and Head, Regulatory Affairs, Reliance Life Sciences
• Dilip Pawar, Director and Head Clinical Development, Dr.Reddy's
• Purnima Sharma, Managing Director, Biotech Consortium India Limited BCIL
• Nidhi Saxena, President & CEO, Karmic Lifesciences
• R. H. Jani, Senior Vice President, Clinical R&D, Cadila
• Annaswamy Vaidheesh, Vice President – Government affairs Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson
• Kaustubh Berde, Vice President & Head – International Formulations, Panacea Biotec
• Amita Birla, Associate Director – Clinical Operation, Karmic Lifesciences
• Yatin Gokarn, Narotam Sekhsaria Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology (Former Associate Director, Genentech (San Francisco))
• Anurita Majumdar, Director – Medical & Regulatory – India & South Africa, Eli Lilly
• Chirag Trivedi, Associate Director – Project Management & Strategic Initiatives, Sanofi-Aventis
• Kedar Suvarnapathaki, Head – Regulatory Affair, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Yasmin Shenoy, Director – Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi-Aventis
• Prashant Bodhe, Director, CliniSearch
• Milind Antani, Head – Pharma LifeSciences group, Nishith Desai Associates
Plus Many More…
Who Should Attend:
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
• Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics
• Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins/Biosimilars
• Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics
• Legal Affairs
• Intellectual Property
• Health Economics
• Pricing and Reimbursement
• Clinical Immunology
• Principal Scientist
• Chief Scientific Officer
• Process Control and Analytical Technologies
• Analytical Characterisation
• Regulatory Compliance
• Drug Safety & Risk Management
• Quality Affairs/ Quality Control
• New Product Development
• Process Science
• Portfolio Management
• Research & Development
• Business Development
• Business Operations
• Scientific Affairs
• Commercial Affairs
Why Should You Attend:
Biosimilars Congregation 2013 – “Uniting industry leaders to analyse advanced commercial developments & to identify successful management strategies of Biosimilars”
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together? Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference. Whether you are on the branded or generic side, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity to benchmark your tactics and strategies against the industry leaders who will be the first to traverse the pathway. Devise an immediate action plan for your biosimilar prosecution and litigation strategies in light of the barriers to entry, research and development costs, and regulatory hurdles, which are balanced against an enormous potential for increased profit margins.
Conference Booking Details:-
Early Bird Discounted Price – Conference Delegate Pass (INR 5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) – Book and Pay before 04th March 2013 to avail the early bird discounted price. You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email – email@example.com
Standard Price after early bird discounted time – 1 or 2 Delegates (INR 6,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) – You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Discounts – 3 and above Delegates – (INR 5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Spot Registration on the day of the conference – 1 Day Conference – (INR 7,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall – Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibiton Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to –TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email – email@example.com
at Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Andheri East ,