Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) January 29, 2006
Link development is one of the most important features you should focus. Google is taking link popularity as a main point while deciding where to place your website. You can check your current link popularity visiting the search engines and typing the command. For example at Google you would type link:http://www.yourdomain.com, at Yahoo you would type linkdomain:http://www.yourdomain.com. You can also use one of the many tools out there, and make your job easier. I use Marketleaps Search Engine Marketing Tools by clicking Link Popularity Check link (go to http://www.bestfreehomebusiness.com/Great%20Free%20Web%20Tools.htm , then from section #2 (“How To Spy On Your Competitors”) of Free, Great Internet Marketing Courses choose the link. This is a great Free Tool to find out all the links to your website & also the links to your competitors websites.
1) Emails You go around visiting other websites and emailing the webmasters asking for a link trade. It can be very time consuming, but this is one of the best ways to trade links, because you are visiting the site and you know that it is related to yours. To make this job easier, I thought it might be time to re-hash the list of web searches you can perform to find sites & pages to link to your website.
To find the Sites, which will let you to add your website at their Links page, you need to use correct Keywords. Here you can find a list of keywords, which you need to use for your web searches. To get the list- Go to this site http://www.bestfreehomebusiness.com, then on the top, click Great-Free Web Tools-Updated Daily link. Then from the top of that page, click Links Submission List.
2) Links To Directories-Everyone is looking for ways to improve their site’s visibility, and one major way is by getting listed in the major business directory sites. This is a very important part of being successful on the Internet. The only way to grow your business is if people can actually find you!
Most importantly to improve your sites ranking in the top search engines you must begin to submit your site to the well respected business directory sites on the web. This is a very time consuming process, however it is a proven fact that must be done. As you begin to see your site being added into these business directory sites, you should also start to see an improvement in your visibility in the search engines.
To get the list of Directories (Free, Pay, International, Specialized) to add your website, Go to this site http://www.bestfreehomebusiness.com, then on the top, click Great-Free Web Tools-Updated Daily link & then from the top of that page, click Directory Submission List.
3) Articles A great way for gathering non-reciprocal links. If you’ve spent any time online trying to promote your website or business, you must have very likely realized that one of the most effective ways to generate tons of free targeted web traffic on a long term basis is to write your own informative articles and freely distribute them to other webmasters and ezine publisher for their use. However, you need to have good knowledge of what you are going to write about. Many people use articles as a free and quick way to add content to their sites. They will post your article, which includes your URL as a credit, so if your article is popular you can get loads of new backlinks every day.
Some of the benefits of this amazing strategy include:
-it’s totally FREE and gets links to your website distributed to a huge number of other related websites on a permanent basis…
-no need to pay for the links…
-no need to give a return link on your own website to other sites…
-The presence of your links in many other websites also directly increases your Google PageRank and increases the targeted free traffic you get from search engines!
-When people see your name and website/company in the bylines of the articles on different sites, you will naturally be thought of as an “expert” in that field…This increases your credibility and makes it more likely that your visitors will take your recommendations to them more seriously.
To get the list of the sites to submit your articles Go to this site http://www.bestfreehomebusiness.com, then on the top click Great-Free Web Tools-Updated Daily link & then from the top-left corner of that page, click Article Submission List. The ones with the red colors are the Top Choices (The Best Places to submit your articles).
4) Link Exchange There are many good directories where you can find websites that are looking for link trades. This is good, because you dont have to waste your time with sites that arent interested in trades.
One I do recommend is http://www.linkmarket.net. It works like this: you submit your site, and once it is approved you get the chance to make 10 link trade requests per day (if you are only interested in trading with related websites, this amount would be enough).
List of Link Exchange Services: http://www.linkmarket.net -They makes it easy to review the Alexa Ranking of the domain before you request a link trade.
http://www.starlinker.com- They let you search their database for related sites in different ways. http://www.linkateer.com – Don’t miss this. Truly a killer app that will be known far and wide.
http://www.linkalizer.com & http://www.links-pal.com -offer great value (they will email their lists of thousands of link-trading webmasters.)
5) Forums This is the easiest one: you post the details of your site and the type of trade you are looking for, and wait for interested people to get in touch with you.
These are the some forums, which you can use for trading links: