7 Website Secrets: Add Power to Your Marketing & Business Development (PEN)
Event on 2013-10-31 11:30:00
Sure we all have websites – but is it an online brochure or a powerful lead generating machine?
As many of us develop marketing strategies and budgets for the new year, this is a great opportunity to learn more about what it takes to build and maintain a website that drives visitors and generates leads. Regardless of your position within your A/E/C organization, this informative session will provide actionable strategies that can turn your existing website into a results-driven online business development tool.
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Tune up or Trade In: Can you work with your current website or do you need a new one? We’ll provide a checklist of the top 10 elements necessary for impactful sites.
- Focus on the Why not the What: Where should you focus your efforts for the most impact and what strategies will guide a successful site?
- Does your design stand out or fall short: What are the design components needed for real impact and conversion?
- Push vs. Pull marketing: Find out why content is king in the digital age and how it can generate leads and establish thought leadership for your company.
- If you’re not on page 1 you won’t get found: How to optimize your website for people and search engines.
- The lost opportunity costs for mediocre websites: How much should you dedicate annually to ongoing website improvements or to a new website if you need one.
- Measure and tweak constantly: What are the important metrics to measure and where Google Analytics falls short.
Please contact Nicole Foster with any questions about the program or registration.
Meet the Speaker:
Tim Asimos, Vice President & Director of Digital Innovation, circle S studio
Tim Asimos is Vice President and Director of Digital Innovation at circle S studio, a Richmond-based strategic marketing and digital design firm. Tim leads circle S studio’s online marketing team to develop innovative strategies in online lead generation and content marketing which includes web design, content strategy, social media marketing, blogging, email marketing and marketing automation. Tim's unique approach is based on more than a decade of experience in corporate B2B marketing, including 6 years in the A/E/C industry — placing him in the same seat as many of circle S studio’s clients.
Tim is a syndicated blogger and speaker on the topics of online marketing, lead generation and content marketing. Tim’s A/E/C industry expertise has been featured in publications such as the Zweig Marketing Letter, and he has been a speaker at the SMPS Virginia Annual Conference, the ZweigWhite Marketing Now Summit and has presented for multiple ZweigWhite webinars. He has been a board member of the Richmond Chapter of the American Marketing Association since 2007 and facilitates the chapter’s Content Marketing Special Interest Group. He earned a B.S. in Communication Studies and an M.B.A. from Liberty University.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
11:30 – 12:00 Registration & Networking
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch & Program
W.M. Jordan Learning & Development Center
603 Dresden Drive
Newport News, VA 23601
Domains of Practice:
Lunch will be provided
Raffles & Freebies:
Drop your business card in the fish bowl to win a free future program.
All levels of marketers, graphic designers, administrative staff, and related design professionals
Registration for one person
Signage at Registration Table and Food/Beverage Table
Business Card Placement at each attendee seat
Recognition during Opening Remarks
Payment is accepted online, at the door or mailed in advance to: SMPS Virginia Chapter Treasurer, Kate Cerone, WPL, 242 Mustang Trail, Suite 8, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. Checks are payable to SMPS Virginia.
Service Charge: If payment is not received by the start of the program, parties will be invoiced for payment of registration fee plus a .00 service charge to cover billing and processing.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made in writing up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance are responsible for the full cost of registration. No-shows and cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance who registered using the “pay at the door” feature are responsible for the full cost of registration plus a service charge and will be billed accordingly.
at W.M. Jordan Learning & Development Center
603 Dresden Drive
Newport News, United States