£90 Full Day Social Media Training Course for Small Businesses and Startups
Event on 2013-11-16 09:00:00
Course OverviewTHE ULTIMATE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING COURSE TRAINING FOR START-UP BUSINESSES – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO CONVERT IT INTO SALES! SATURDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2013.
It comes with great pleasure to announce that Hackett and Tiger will now be providing social media training programs designed and modelled specifically for start-up businesses who are looking to build online sales, brand awareness and relationships in a way that is simple, cost effective and with 100% guaranteed results.
We will be offering the entire one-day course on Saturday 16th November 2013 at a huge discount of just £90+VAT per attendee. We have a total of 30 places available and tickets are restricted to those who either run or work for a small business or startup only, with a maximum of 2 attendees per organisation.
What You Will Learn
- All the basics covered – the difference between all the key social networks, how to use each network and what kind of content goes where. Includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and online forum communities.
- Monitoring and measuring success.
- How to formulate and write your content for the best possible results – i.e. creating content that engages with your audience!
- Understanding who your target market is, where they hang out online, what kind of content interests them and when the best time is to communicate with them.
- A developed understanding of the key benefits from social media and how you can get them – for example, sales, traffic, trust, brand awareness, idea generation, competitive advantage and customer loyalty.
- A confident understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with your lead users and online influencers who can help amplify your message to thousands!
- What to do when things go wrong – a thorough introduction to social media policy.
The course will last for the full day and consists of lectures, interactive workshops, Q+A’s and case studies!
How it Will Benefit You and Your Business
- Overcome the fear and angst of social media!
- Huge increases in sales
- Increased consumer trust and brand credibility
- Great for your SEO quality
- Almost effortless traffic to your website and footfall to your outlet(s)
- Amazing for building relationships with journalists, influencers, celebrities and other entities of interest
- Fantastic boost to brand development and identity
- Enables you to build a new or expand an existing fan base
- Gain a sustainable advantage above all your competitors
- Gather useful ideas and feedback from your users!
- Increased influence of your brand online – making your calls to action much more powerful
- Building your brand equity up to shield you from competitive pricing
- The empowerment and control of being able to do it all yourself!
- Plus many, many more.
From Liam Hackett, Course Tutor
As a business owner myself, I know how much of a challenge it can be to get your idea up off the ground and to secure enough sales to cover the rent. I also know how hard it can be to expand your skill set on a limited budget. Setting up and managing a business isn’t easy which is why you need all the help that you can get.
Both of my ventures are very different: 1 is a digital marketing agency and the other, an anti-bullying charity but they both have 1 thing in common: social media. I have used social media to build, scale and develop both organisations and to turn them into the huge successes that they are today. Aside to having a degree in digital marketing, I have always had a natural ability and interest in social media. At the age of 15, for example, I was recognised as being the 12th most influential person on MySpace; the leading social network at the time.
Since then, I have worked with and consulted to some of the world’s most iconic brands; such as Coca-Cola, Channel 4, Unilever, Jack Wills and O2 to name a few. Present day, I now lecture at Universities across the UK and teach large businesses and other digital marketing agencies on how to effectively use social media as a means of driving footfall, awareness and above all, sales.
I have always had a huge passion for people and for helping scale start-up businesses; as I know how difficult and lonely it can be to start out with limited resources and an underlying sense of insecurity.
Places on the social media training course are extremely limited as we anticipate a high demand so please do not delay in securing your places today!
The course will be held at the Jubilee Library Conference Centre (BN1 1GE) on Saturday 16th November, from 9AM to 5PM with a lunch break at mid-day. There are plenty of funky restaurants, cafes and deli’s nearby. Please note that lunch is not provided, but light refreshments will be available throughout the day. The course consists of lectures, interactive workshops, Q+A’s and case studies.
If you would like more information or want to discuss alternative ways of paying, please give us a call on 01273 311160.
To qualify, we require that you either own or work for a start-up SME with access to our conference facilities in the Brighton City Centre. At present, we are restricting attendees to a maximum of 2 per organisation.
at Jubilee Library Conference Room 1
Brighton, United Kingdom