A day of Inspiration – The Inspire Network Open Day 2012
Event on 2012-10-03 10:00:00
The Inspire Network Open Day and Awards is taking place on 3 October 2012 at Bede’s World, Jarrow from 10am until 1pm.
This FREE Open Day will provide you:
- The opportunity to network with other businesses and get to know the other Inspire Members from across the North East;
- The chance to attend a FREE social media workshop for some up to date tips to boost your business online held by Jacqueline Brewster (Chatterbox Social Media) this workshop is repeated twice over the morning to give people a chance to attend;
- The chance to win one of our 1st North East Business Women Awards aimed at celebrating the achievements great and small of all our Inspiring Women (see below for how to enter or nominate a local business you know);
- The chance to get some free advice and information from our business experts covering areas such as finance, starting out, tax, websites, SEO and lots more;
- The chance to do some great shopping from local businesses run by our members and have a good browse at what our other members are up to and chat to them to get some tips and advice!
There will be refreshments available (purchased from Bedes World) and entertainment for the kids from Book Happy (FREE session starts at 10.30am), Lingotot (FREE session starts at 12.30pm) and ARTventurers (throughout the morning, a small charge per activity to cover the cost of materials), please note that parents are to remain with their children during these sessions.
As an extra bonus Bede’s World is giving FREE museum admission to all attendees for the whole day, parking is FREE and Bedes World also have a lovely cafe and play park so make the most of it!
Register for your place now!! – places for the social media workshops are limited so be quick if you want to attend one of these sessions. Please arrive in good time to be seated for the social media sessions and the awards.
Want to get more involved in the day? Here is how:-
Table applications – applications are now being taken, download an application form here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “TABLE APPLICATION”. Table prices start from £10 and bookings are being taken until 31 August 2012.
Awards – If you would to nominate someone, or yourself, for an award you can please download a form here or email email@example.com subject "awards nominations". The categories for an award are:
- Best Service;
- Best Direct Seller;
- Best Product;
- Best New Business (less than 12 months);
- Best retail/online business;
- NE Business Woman of the Year.
Closing date for nominations is 7 September and finalists will be announced 21 September so be quick!!
Sponsorship – We are also offering the opportunity for you to sponsor an award or the day, if you are interested in this please contact a member of the admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “SPONSORSHIP”. Awards sponsorship is £50 for non members and £45 for members, this includes the chance to judge and present an award, your logo and advert in our PR material, website, newsletter and brochure for the day, a table at the event and inserts into the goody bags for the day.
Goody bags – We also have space available to add your freebies or promotional material into our goody bags. The costs of this are FREE if you provide samples, £10 Non members for leaflets/business cards, £7.50 for members. If you would like to add something to our goodybags please email email@example.com with the subject heading "goody bags".
More information on the day, timetable of events, a full list of table attendees, awards sponsors etc can be found on our website www.theinspirenetwork.co.uk
The small print:
This event is kindly sponsored by Bedes World and JasPrint. Email addresses will be passed onto our sponsors for mailing list purposes (people can unsubscribe to these lists if they choose), no other attendee information will be retained or shared.
This event will be photographed by Mandy Charlton, images from the event will be used on our website and social media feeds and may be used for PR purposes. If you do not want images of you (or your children) to be taken or featured please ensure you inform Mandy at the event (she is the one with the camera!).
at Bede’s World
Jarrow, United Kingdom