Accidental Arts Administrator Workshop
Event on 2015-07-29 00:00:00
Are you a choreographer who runs a dance company? Did you major in composition or art history? Are you someone with a 9-5 job who serves as the treasurer of an arts organization in your “spare” time? You’re an accidental arts administrator!
This workshop offers a crash-course in need-to-know arts administration skills.
Originally presented by our sister organization in St. Louis, Accidental Arts Administrator will cover working with a board of directors, marketing and public relations strategies, fund-raisingtechniques, and financial management. Check out our line-up of expert presenters:
- Ted Crockett of the Nashville Film Festival (Boards)
- Jennifer Chalos, Nonprofit Consultant (Fundraising)
- Angie Adams of the Nashville Ballet (Financial Management)
- Amy Atkinson of Amy Atkinson Communications (Marketing & PR)
Register today to reserve a spot, last year's workshop sold out in advance!
Individual Dates & Times: *
Jul 29, 2015: 10 am – 2 pm (Wed)
* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.
Phone: (615) 460-8274
Accessibility Information: Currently, no accessibility information is available for this event.
at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
1600 Division Street Suite 700
Nashville, United States