Advanced Facebook Marketing Techniques for Business – Training Course – Petaling Jaya
Event on 2014-02-13 09:30:00
Advanced Facebook Techniques for Business Training Course
Learn About the Powerful Tools in Facebook
This advanced Facebook marketing training course introduces you to the more in-depth features of Facebook, allowing you to utilise the more powerful techniques when it comes to social media marketing.
By learning these advanced techniques, you will be equipped to harness the complete power of Facebook as an effective part of your social media presence. You will also learn methods to quickly gain you rfirst 1000 organic 'likes'.
This one day course will use a combination of practical exercises, presentations and case studies, so that by the end of the day you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to excel at running Facebook marketing campaigns for business.
This course is HRDF claimable. Charles Mann is proud to be an approved Category C training provider, Registration number 4597, under the SBL scheme with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).
Date & Venue:
Thursday 23rd January 2014
Armada Hotel, PetalingJaya
Cost: RM950 Early Bird Offer (RM1250 Full Price)
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm
Inclusive of all course material, lunch, refreshments and snacks
- What are the latest trends?
- How does Facebook fit into a wider social media strategy?
- The latest Apps
- What is Facebook Connect and what does it make possible?
- Adding 'Share' and 'Like' buttons on your own website
- What makes a successful Facebook Page?
- How to bring in content from an external sources
- Embedding posts
- Retention: growing a page vs. maintaining a page
- How much content to produce? Content creation vs. content curation
- Running competitions
- What does a 'Like' really mean?
- Managing your pages
- When and why to get an agency involved
- Top do's and don'ts
- Searching and installing apps
- Creating custom apps
- SSL certification process
- What is the Facebook API and what does that mean?
- Briefing a developer
- Top tips on what to do and what to avoid
- What advertising options are available
- How to make a Facebook ad
- Data and demographic targeting
- Purpose of ad campaign – conversion into what?
- A/B Testing and optimisation
- What can be measured and monitored?
- Industry benchmarks
- Measurement tools
- Measuring success beyond your Facebook Page and 'Likes'
- The personal vs. professional grey area
- Resources and staffing
- Costs and budgeting
- Sponsored Stories
- Facebook Places and check-ins
- Facebook credits
- Facebook and ecommerce
Following the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to strategically plan your Facebook campaign
- Understand the latest technical advances Facebook has to offer
- Consider your Facebook Apps campaign
- Create, develop and manage successful Facebook Pages
- Understand your Facebook Advertising options and challenges
- Monitor and measure your Facebook campaign performance
- Understand the privacy and legal issues around Facebook
All delegates will receive a certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support.
How to Register:
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, using Eventbrite. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
E-mail: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course. Click here to download a registration form.
SMS: Text us at 010 425 0886 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
Phone: Call us on 010 425 0886 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
at Armada Hotel
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia