Advanced Google AdWords Training Course in London – Level 2
Event on 2013-05-14 09:00:00
Google AdWords Courses – Level 2
Why choose Claire for your AdWords Course in London?
- Articulate trainer qualified both as a secondary school teacher and IT trainer, as well as by Google as an AdWords Professional to ensure YOU learn what you need to
- Practical, proven advice leading you to be able to create campaigns that really work!
- LIVE course where you work on your own campaign using a laptop and leave with a campaign GUARANTEED to be bringing you effective leads
- Develop a supportive network of individuals from other organisations in a similar role to yourself (on our scheduled courses)
- Training delivered in a patient, calm way to alleviate stress for anxious learners
- Follow up from our training team before and after your course allows to ensure all your objectives have been met
Features of Your AdWords Training
- Receive a FULL course manual to take away
- Follow up email and telephone support for 90 days following your Google Training
- Certificate of completion following your Google AdWords Training Course
- 96% of our delegates rate our courses as very good or higher
- Small class sizes of 8 or less in our AdWords Training Courses
- Regular monthly or bi-monthly dates in all our AdWords training centres
- Training times are between 9.30am and 4.30pm
- Lunch and free parking* included with Bristol scheduled Google Courses. Paid parking is available nearby for London courses.
Tell me more about the course:
- You will need your own Google AdWords account, set up in ADVANCE of the course date.
- Most delegates attend the Level 1 and Level 2 course together
This course is taught as a LIVE course using your own campaigns throughout the day. Please bring a laptop with you to use.
£345+VAT for Bristol or London dates.
Call 01454 838793
- Top Secrets to getting AdWords working for you!
- How to use the Google AdWords Editor to make large amounts of changes to your account FAST
- What changes do I need to make weekly to my account?
- Optimising your account and increasing Click Through Rate
- Running Reports to identify weekly changes to make
- Adding in a HUGE negative keyword list – and where to find them
- Dynamic KeyWord Insertion – what is it?
- How to maintain your account weekly to get costs down, and results up
- Analysing conversions and clicks by time of day
- Google Analytics and interpreting the information
- Other web tracking packages and interpreting the information
- Examining landing pages for increasing conversions
- New features – Site Links, Click to Calls etc
- Mobile ads and the growing importance of the mobile market
- All the top tips Claire uses for her clients
"Claire is clearly a thought leader in the world of PPC and Internet Marketing. I felt like I was in the company of a true expert and her teaching style was friendly and effective.
The 2 day Adwords course gave me the knowledge to not only manage our company Adwords account but also those of my clients who now perceive me as an expert!
I have no hesitation in recommending Claire for PPC and SEO training or services."
Gareth Simpson, James Burfield Web Design
"I took part in a Google Adwords + SEO course organized by Claire and her team back in October 2011. I received a more than great value for money service and gained useful knowledge, which I could use later on in my everyday work. I believe that Claire's friendly teaching style and the great atmosphere make it possible for the participants to exchange useful ideas and to spend a couple of days learning the most up-to-date trends on Google. "
Altaterra Hungary Ltd, Rooflite
"I attended this course with virtually no experience of PPC or Google Ad Words. At the end of the programme, I feel confident enough to start setting up campaigns, which in turn will save me and my clients money.
The class was small enough to enable everyone to engage and work at a pace that suited us."
Yvonne Akinmodun – Bromley Hub Magazine
"I attended Claire Jarretts Google AdWords course and im not going to lie, I thought I was a bit of an expert! How wrong was I? Claire explained AdWords in a way which was easy to understand and to digest. The overall aim was to reduce my spend and improve results, I managed to achieve both instantly. In the last two days my spend has nearly halved and im looking forward to saving cash moving forward whilst being able to improve results. I highly recommend this course and Claire to anyone that manages an AdWords campaign. Thanks again!"
Director @ New Connections.
"As a Digital Marketer I create and manage PPC Campaigns for my Local Business Clients.
Recently I attended Claire's Google Adwords Training Course in London as my goals were to reduce campaign costs and improve conversions. The highlights of the course were that the group was small and 'hands-on' so I was able to create a live campaign as I progressed rather than listen to a theoretical seminar like similar courses out there.
Without a doubt the changes to my understanding now of this platform are like 'night and day' and thoroughly recommend attending the training course whether you are a beginner to this or a seasoned pro!! "
Alan Tobutt B. Sc[Hons Local Digital Marketing Consultant.
at Regus, Canary Wharf
Docklands, United Kingdom