Advanced LinkedIn for B2B Marketers Intensive Workshop – Minneapolis MN
Event on 2013-02-28 13:00:00
Using LinkedIn for B2B Marketing Success and Quick Results
This LinkedIn hands-on intensive workshop is designed for savvy B2B marketers, social media and digital marketing managers that want to quickly master their firms' business development potential using LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the spotlight, but the program touches on other Social Media, particularly Twitter and Blogs. Special LAB time provides hands-on work time with expert help.
It's a packed agenda and attendees will learn to…
1. Understand what the latest LinkedIn changes and capabilities mean for marketers.
2. Utilize LinkedIn to Expand the Corporate Brand into B2B Social Media circles
3. Use LinkedIn for Lead Generation and vetting leads, boosting the bottom line
4. Create, manage and market a LinkedIn Company Page that attracts business and talent
5. Create, manage and market a LinkedIn Group to create a B2B Social Media community
6. Become a LinkedIn Group Power User bring attention you and and the firm
7. Get your company Employees supporting the Company Brand with LinkedIn
8. Build an attractive LinkedIn presence to Attracts Great Talent, reducing recruiting costs
9. Map out a doable weekly LinkedIn Marketing Routine for you, the team and the company
10. Boost sales with marketing actions Sales Reps and Employees can take
Attendees will build a LinkedIn Company Page with a Product/Service or a LinkedeIn Group in the LAB portion of the event. Optionally, they will get hands-on assictance with LinkedIn branding, LinkedIn profile templates or other LinkedIn and Social Media marketing actions.
As you can see by the major topics, the focus of this training is squarely on increasing revenue, particularly from a marketing perspective. IA offers programs for sales professionals as well. Over 100 revenue producers attended our LinkedIn Sales Program in Denver, November 2012. This program, however, is for marketers and those interested in marketing their business using LinkedIn.
This is a must attend event if you are a:
�™� Marketing Manager at B2B firms expanding their marketing efforts with LinkedIn and Social Media
�™� Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager putting Social Media into acrion at the firm
�™� Independent Marketing Professionals doing these services for others
�™� Professional Association Leader looking to boost membership and sponsors
�™� HR Professional looking for ways attract great talent at reduced costs
�™� Someone responsible for Marketing your own B2B Business or Services
Those with tech firms or tech-savvy individuals appreciate industry-specific examples with key action steps that can be implemented during the workshop or immediately following.
This is Hands-on Intensive Training, so bring a laptop or pair up and work together. The live format is highly interactive with real world marketing situations directly addressed. Groups discounts are offered.
BONUS #1 – Attendees receive complimentary access to our online, on-demand LinkedIn video training program focused on revenue creation (9 value).
BONUS #2 – Attendees receive a complimentary LinkedIn check-up after the event to further improve your LinkedIn Company Page, LinkedIn Group or Corporate Branding 0 value).
Space is very limited so reserve your spot NOW.
Want to socialize with us and other LinkedIn users in a really fun and fruitful happy hour? Join us afterwards at The Proof Nightclub for the big Minneapolis LinkedIn Rockstar Tweetup on Tuesday, February 26th, 6-8pm. Enjoy free admission and lots of great networking with other LinkedIn users.
Presented by your rockin' hosts,
Mike O'Neil & Lori Ruff
at RSP Marketing
120 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, United States