Advanced Search Engine Optimization – Workshop
Event on 2012-11-13 18:00:00
This course will go beyond the "101 basics" of on-page SEO and look at some of the more technical and intermediate-level issues you will encounter when trying to promote a website in a competitive niche.
This workshop will cover:
- Advanced Google search operators
- Using meta tags and robots.txt to control robots
- PageRank sculpting or "siloing" with nofollow links
- Common SEO architecture issues
- Redirecting and moving pages
- Duplicate content and canonicalization (linking) issues
- Digging into Google Webmaster Tools
- Grey / blackhat SEO techniques your competitors might be using
- Advanced link building techniques
- and MUCH MORE!
Please Note: This workshop was previously named "Intermediate Search Engine Optimization" but has been renamed. The course material has not changed.
For complete details, PLEASE REGISTER at the BDA website. Boulder Digital Arts offers affordable training in digital media from professionals working in the field.
This event was submitted by Boulder County Arts Alliance.
at Boulder Digital Arts
1600 Range St Suite 100
Boulder, United States