Advantec’s Digital Briefing London: Successful SEO
Event on 2014-10-09 18:00:00
COME TO OUR NEXT FREE ‘DIGITAL BRIEFING’ SEMINAR AND LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST TRENDS IN SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION FROM THE EXPERTS AT ADVANTEC…
A quarterly session run by digital agency Advantec, briefing on current and future trends in web marketing and development.
Our next event is an update on the ever-changing world of search engine marketing. An hour-long seminar about what’s new in the world of SEO, the latest updates from Google – and what you need to be aware of when it comes to ensuring your site has best possible visibility in the search results.OUR SEO TALKS ARE ALWAYS OUR MOST-POPULAR – AND THIS ONE’S AN UPDATED LOOK AT WHAT YOU NEED TO BE DOING FOR SEO SUCCESS IN 2015…
- Find out how to check if your site’s complying with all Google’s most-recent rules and recommendations
- Learn the ways to rectify things if it’s not
- Understand the most-effective strategies for improving your website’s rankings
- How to take advantage of social media and PR to boost your website’s search visibility
- Understand how SEO and paid PPC advertising can work in conjunction with mutual benefit
- How to monitor what your best-performing competitors are doing – and how to emulate them
- Ways to target traffic from the right kind of visitors, for higher converting SEO campaigns
OUR DIGITAL BRIEFING EVENTS ARE ALWAYS HUGELY POPULAR…
- Essential for anyone in business who needs to stay ahead of the game on what’s happening in the fast-moving world of digital marketing and development.
- A chance to meet and network informally with other regional business leaders – in a fantastic, relaxed setting.
- Specifically for business leaders across the region, it’s an ideal opportunity to get together with other members of the business community, network with other like-minded people – and make sure you’re in the know about online business trends.
It’s always a popular event, well attended by business and marketing professionals from a wide range of sectors and industries. It’s completely free of charge – and all guests get to enjoy free drinks and canapes reception on arrival – and free drinks at the venue bar afterwards.JOIN US AT VENUES IN LONDON, HAMPSHIRE OR SURREY…
TIMINGS AND AGENDA
- 6pm: Arrival, with free drinks and canapes – plus networking opportunities with other attendees
- 6.30pm: Seminar starts
- 7.15pm: Opportunity for questions and answers
- 7.30pm: Further free drinks from the venue bar – and further networking opportunities with fellow guests
at IAB Offices
14 Macklin Street
Covent Garden, United Kingdom