Advantec’s Digital Briefing:Successful E-commerce, Surrey
Event on 2013-10-24 18:00:00
Advantec’s Digital Briefing: Successful E-commerce
- A quarterly session run by leading south-coast digital agency Advantec, briefing on current and future trends in web marketing and development.
- Essential for anyone in business who needs to stay ahead of the game on what’s happening in the fast-moving world of digital marketing and development.
- A chance to meet and network informally with other regional business leaders.
- Specifically for business-people in Surrey, it’s an ideal opportunity to get together with other members of the business community, network with other regional business-people – and make sure you’re in the know about online business trends.
Next event: 'Successful E-commerce' – 24th October 2013
An essential talk for anyone involved in, or thinking about, selling online. E-commerce has been one of the few ballooning industries throughout the entire recession, with revenue from online shopping growing exponentially throughout.
More and more retailers are turning to the internet to capitalise on the relentless growth of online shopping – but doing e-commerce successfully can be a tricky business.
Come to our free 'successful e-commerce' seminar – and benefit from our years of experience building, marketing – and also running – successful e-commerce shopping websites. You'll find out about…
- The best systems and software to use for powering successful e-commerce sites
- The most effective ways of getting relevant traffic to your e-commerce site
- Effective SEO for e-commerce
- The best ways to improve your site's 'conversion rates'
- Ways to reduce checkout abandonment
- Effective 'usability' techniques for e-commerce
- How the big retailers trade online – and what you can learn from them
The event is free – but places are limited so please book your place now to avoid disappointment
Some photos from the last event:
Why do we host these events for free?
Simply to provide a genuinely useful experience for business-people, enabling them to learn more about doing business on the web and discover information they might never normally get to know; plus the chance for them to meet other similar, potentially useful business contacts should they wish to. We're not trying to sell you anything – we purely hope that by attending our events and finding them useful, if you ever did need digital / web services in future, we'd be the first agency you'd think of. That's all there is to it!
at Wotton House
Wotton, United Kingdom