Advantec’s SEO Surgery
Event on 2013-07-11 10:00:00
Your SEO and web marketing questions and problems answered – for free!
Search engine optimisation can be a confusing subject that leaves those who want their websites ranking well often scratching their heads. It can be a mysterious industry, full of contradicting opinion and advice, leaving website owners and marketers unsure who or what to believe.
Introducing Advantec's SEO Surgery….
- Bring your questions and uncertainties along to our mid-morning 'surgery' session – at the fantastic Google 'Campus' London HQ.
- Join a small group of other regional business owners and managers.
- Hear their questions answered and learn from their problems.
- Get your own questions answered by the SEO experts of digital marketing agency Advantec.
The event is completely free to attend – but places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
We're keen to share our SEO experience and knowledge – and hopefully help business-people in the region to understand SEO and to answer their questions without any obligation.
If you have an existing search agency and are worried they only tell you what you want to hear, then you'll benefit from our completely impartial advice.
Plus it's an excellent way to meet and network with other regional business managers and owners in a relaxed, informal setting.
- A mid-morning event with tea and coffee provided on arrival
- We'll ask you for your SEO questions beforehand, so we have a list of all attendees' queries before the event.
- We'll go round the room, addressing each attendee's question individually – answering in detail, with plenty of opportunities for questions and answers.
- You'll get your own questions answered – and benefit from hearing everyone else's solved too!
Some photos from our previous event
at Google Campus
City of London, United Kingdom