Aim to Inspire Series – Charlotte, NC
Event on 2015-04-18 12:00:00
2015 is your year to start living on purpose, achieving new goals, renewing your vision, and most importantly living your dreams. The 2015 “Aim To Inspire” Series is an empowerment and self-enrichment program designed to inspire you to “Live Your Dreams!” The symposium is a jumpstart to boost aspiring entrepreneurs, business owners, individuals desiring more in life and longing for a quench of inspiration. The Atlanta, GA symposium was a success and Charlotte, NC here we come! This training and business networking event will feature keynote speakers providing segment presentations on living on purpose with intention and fulfillment, overcoming barriers, personal branding for success, business development and tax tips, expert life coaching on finding your voice and reclaiming your power, basic principles on starting, running, and growing your business, and much more!
Attendees will be inspired and informed as they learn to strengthen their leadership skills, receive career and life coaching and study the keys to building a successful business. This experience you will not want to miss! The five guest speakers will deliver an array of knowledge and expertise to coach and assist you along your business journey.
1. Kelvin Myers – Motivational Speaker and Celebrity & International MUA. (www.kelvinmyers.com) Kelvin is a motivational speaker and shares his inspirational story to many. Kelvin is an accomplished international and creative makeup artist whose experience and talent transcends beyond mere dreams and becomes reality. Celebrity clients include: Toni Braxton, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Regina Belle, and many more.
2. Arlecia Simmons Ph .D., M.Div., Founder and Chief Encourager of Look 'n Live Ministries, Inc. (www.looknlive.com) Arlecia is an educator, spiritual coach, ordained minister, and writer.
3. Brian Jourbet – Founder and CEO of L&B Tax Service, Inc. and RICHBOI Investments, LLC. (www.lbtaxservice.com) Brian, the #1 Business Enhancer, is a prominent business man, investor, author, innovator, speaker, radio host, trainer, consultant, mentor and founder of 17 year old L&B Tax Service, Inc. and RICHBOI Investments, LLC.
4. Branden Criss, Marketing & Branding specialist and Co-founder of Great Catch Marketing Solutions. Branden is an an entrepreneur, strategist, marketing expert. (http://www.greatcatchmarketingsolutions.com)
5. Denise Hart – America's Reinvention Strategist and CEO of The Momentum Institute for Women. America’s leading expert teaching women to master sales, create a world class brand and turn their business into a legacy. (http://www.denisejhart.com)
The Aim to Inspire is powered and created by Cotrina Jones of the CJaye Group LLC. Cotrina is a business coach, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of The Cjaye Goup, LLC. Following a life-changing experience, Cotrina decided to restart her business and tailor it from Public Relations to inspired motivational themed events, marketing and business consulting. The “Aim To Inspire” series launched in Atlanta on January 31, 2015. The series will continue throughout the year on a quarterly basis in other major cities.
at Holiday Inn University
8520 Universtiy Executive Drive
Charlotte, United States