ALL ABOUT THE AUTHOR’S BOOK PUBLISHING AND PROMOTION.
Event on 2015-03-26 18:00:00
ALL ABOUT THE AUTHOR'S BOOK PUBLISHING AND PROMOTION SEMINAR
• To Authors, writers, and entrepreneurs if you are a new writer or aspiring author this seminar is for you. Our panel enlist published professionals in writing, promoting, marketing, and editing. You will speak with and get information about how to get your writing ideal off the woodwork, onto the shelf. A "real world " look into the industry of publishing with the professional connection. A combination book signing and promotional Seminar. Featured Keynote speakers as CAN-TV producer Ernestine Standbarry, along with Director's and the Founder at Pearlboy Filmworks & 87th Street Picture.
*Event tickets include a after seminar reception, complimentary brunch, and wine.
- A book signing meet and greet with, "The Caliber of a Woman" Author Barbara Giles-Tillman.
- Learn how to make your book more appealing and the 6 appealing things Hollywood looks for in books.
- How to reach out to social media and pitch your book.
- Branding, marketing, and selling your book.
s and Pearlboy Entertaiment Group Mr. DarryL Kimbrough also, scriptwriters, and book techs teach you how to get traffic to your own website. Learn the difference between a saddle stich and perfect bind. Spiral plastic binding or softcover, black and white or color pages, SEO and backlinks for bring traffic to your website. Learn the down low on the legal difference between your rights in book publishing, copy write, ISBN numbers, or self-publishing. The essential needs in getting your book on the shelf and in print. Along with Chicago's best lets work on in getting your books on screen, plays, as well as in movies. The date is Thursday March 26, 2015 at 6pm-9 at Chicago, Multicultural Project. It would be an honor to have you as our guest.10 FREE SEATS ARE OFFERED TO OUR VETERANS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING.
at 4655 South King Drive
Suite # 203
Chicago, United States