An introduction to the use of business apps – Crewe, Cheshire
Event on 2015-02-26 10:00:00
The Connecting Cheshire: Women in Business programme supports women entrepreneurs and women-lead businesses to start or grow a business through the use of technology. Covering topics such as social media, the cloud and mobile technology we aim to deliver more than 30 high impact workshops between October 2014 and March 2015. For more details visit www.blueorchid.co.uk/connecting-cheshire
This 4 hour workshop is designed to inspire women-led businesses and budding female entrepreneurs to use email marketing and understand how it can be used boost their business sales.
During this session we will:
- Review and share your experiences of using Business Apps to date – personally or in business
- Discuss the business benefits that some Business Apps can give you
- Discuss the mobile economy and the business activities we can undertake ‘on the hoof’ by using our mobile phones effectively
- Review some of the technology available
- Walk through the customer journey and review how mobile Apps can help to improve the experience
- Look at some of the tools you can use to create your own apps
- Consider ways you can promote your app
You will go away with an action plan to take your use of Business Apps forward and signposts to resources and further help.
This course is for you if:
- You are female
- You are looking to start a business or grow an existing business
- Your business will trade in Cheshire, Warrington or Halton
With over 20 years of experience in marketing and communications, Jen is passionate about helping new and small companies make the most of new technology to benefit business. A specialist in modern online marketing her career has developed from heading up the marketing & PR department for an international insurance company in both France and the UK, to working with individuals who want to start and grow a business out of something they love to do.
This course will give you the opportunity to network with link minded female entrepreneurs.
For full terms and conditions, please refer to our website
at South Cheshire Chamber Of Commerce
Crewe, United Kingdom