Author Universe Aspiring Workshop Series: FREE Workshop
Event on 2015-04-29 18:00:00
Have you dreamed of writing and publishing a book SOME DAY?
Congratulations! Your SOME day has finally arrived!
Join Author Universe Radio Talk Show Host Nancy Gaskins in a FREE workshop designed to help put you on the fast track to becoming a published author.
I am offering 2 sessions at the library, but understand space is limited. Seats must be reserved and are back on a first come first servce basis based on the date and time I recieve your RSVP and questionnaire. I do have online sessions available for those who can't make this date.
Visit my website for the latest dates:
Pensacola Library – Main Branch – 239 N Spring Street – Pensacola FL 32502
2 Sessions: March 23
Register Today for Workshop 1: Online and Offline Options are available
Reply to this email for upcoming dates and registration details.
So You Want to Write and Publish a Book Someday?
Someday Has Finally Arrived
At first glance, the deck may seem to be stacked against your dream of ever becoming a profitable Author. The market is oversaturated, 54-80% of authors earn less than ,000 per year, and gone are the days when all a writer had to do was produce great material, a top notch literary agent or publisher would miraculously appear, offer a six figure advance, and your book would land on a best seller list.
The Rise of the Authorpreneur: It is imperative that Authors see themselves as "business owners" and recognize that writing the content is only the first of many steps. Do you have what it takes? This book will help put you on the fast track to your new career as an Authorpreneur: Author + Entrepreneur = Authorpreneur.
• Accountability: Talk is cheap. We hold one another accountable and keep track.
• Discoverability: Can your name and book title be found on page one of Google?
• Connections: If you don't have a tribe of followers, chances are you won't ever land a publishing deal or make much money with your book.
• Publicity & Promotion: Leveraging, Multicast Marketing, Social Media Marketing
• Industry Basics: Self-publishing, traditional, or hybrid? Access to affordable resources.
• Show Me The Money: How do I become profitable in record time?
• Niche Market: Do you know who your readers are, and how to reach them?
• Credibility: Do you have a personal brand and speaker platform?
Reply to this ad to RSVP.
You will be required to fill out a questionnaire prior to attendance
at West Florida Public Library
239 North Spring Street
Pensacola, United States