Beginner Joomla In-class Training – Kitchener-Waterloo
Event on 2014-09-18 09:00:00
Through our hands-on training, you'll learn to build and manage a complete Joomla website, from configuration, content management, user organization, optimization, working with extensions and templates – even Search Engine Optimization and web marketing!
Our Joomla training course is perfect for:
- Individuals wanting to build and/or manage their own websites
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website
- Web and Graphic designers looking Joomla experience
- Introduction to the Joomla CMS (What? Who? When? Why? Which version?)
- Interface Walk-through (front and backend)
- Setting up and organizing menus and navigation
- Managing content pages (articles)
- Working with Joomla components
- Using Joomla modules and plugins
- Securing your Joomla CMS and Best Practices
- Search Engine Optimization and web marketing
- SHands-on, real-time Joomla installation and configuration
What do you get?
- Hands-on training and a working website by the end of the course!
- Free web and e-mail hosting for six months!
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Free domain registration for one year!
- Joomla workbook
- Completion Certificate