Bizwatch Digital Marketing Executive Retreat with Laura Thieme
Event on 2014-07-15 09:30:00
Digital Marketing Executive Retreat with Laura Thieme
An Exclusive Invitation to Spend 3 Days with Laura Thieme to Improve Your Digital Marketing Program
Testimonial from past attendee:
Beatrice Upenieks, President & Owner of Beezix, Inc.
Bizresearch’s executive retreat was such an enjoyable combination of intellectual stimulation, practical business learning, and the pleasures of the California coast (yoga on the beach, vistas, sunsets). To enjoy all that and also take your business to the next level was truly worthwhile.
Follow our event updates & community on Facebook here.
You Should Attend If You Are Responsible for:
- Google Adwords & PPC campaigns, ideally spending >,000k/mo
- SEO Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- New Customer Acquisition
- PPC, SEO & Social Media Conversion Rates
- Coordinating Analytics & Conversion Tracking
- Digital Marketers In-House and/or Vendors
- Call Conversion Attribution
- Improving Profitability of Digital Marketing Program
AGENDA: July 15-17, 2014
Tuesday, 9:30 am – 4 pm
Wednesday, 9:30 am – 4 pm
Dinner & Sunset at Las Brisas (Laguna Beach) 6:30 pm (shuttle service will be provided)
Thursday, 9:30 am – 2 pm
Tuesday: Paid Search Advertising & Analytics
- Learn the Fastest Ways to Acquire New Customers
- 10 Mistakes You Might be Making with Your Adwords Campaign
- Secret Sauce to Increasing Conversion Rates & Lowering Cost Per Acquisition
- Understanding Measurement & Attribution Challenge
- New Ways to Track Digital to Offline Phone Call Conversions
- Vendor Panel on Phone Call Tracking Technology
- (Ethical) Secrets to Achieving Top 5 Organic Rankings
- Nuts & Bolts of Optimizing Your Website
- Find out if Google+ is Really Necessary for Organic Rankings
- How to Get New Content Picked Up & Indexed Fast
- Why You Need On-Going Keyword Discovery & Analytics
- How to Get More From Your Digital Agencies, Vendors & Employees
- Cut Out the Noise in Your Monthly Reports
Thursday: Social Media
- Facebook Boosted Posts vs Newsfeed Ads
- Twitter & LinkedIn Ads
- B2B vs B2C Strategies
- Find out if Contests and Coupons are Necessary
- Measuring Reputation & Voice
Executive Focus & Activities:
- Step back from the day to day reactionary mode & focus on strategy
- Intimate small group focus (limited to 10 executives)
- Ability to network with other digital marketing executives
- Enjoy daily morning yoga (8am Tues – Thurs) overlooking Newport Harbor
- Dinner (Wednesday) at Las Brisas in Laguna Beach
Optional Leisure Activities:
- Enjoy a water taxi to a beautiful nearby restaurant
- Arrive early & take advantage of a spa treatment
Laura Thieme's Bio:
Ms. Thieme founded her first search marketing company, Bizresearch, in 1997, long before there was a name for our search marketing industry (often referred to as Digital Marketing). Thieme's search marketing agency created software, leading to her second company, SMI Analytics DBA Bizwatch, in 2010, an online software platform that audits & analyzes Adwords Pay Per Click, SEO & social media campaigns to improve revenue and lower cost per new customer acquisition.
Thieme has worked with major brands including TOMS Shoes, Burt’s Bees, U.S. Education Corp, CRE Rentals, M/I Homes, MicroCenter, Collin Street Bakery, Levenger, Pier 1 Imports, SpaFinder.com, and JCWhitney Automotive.
Thieme has presented at over 45 Search Engine Strategies (SES) & Search Marketing Expo (SMX) conferences on integrated paid search and SEO trend analysis, campaign management, and most recently mobile advertising and keyword discovery in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Sweden. Thieme has led executive retreats in Southern California (Laguna Beach) and Michigan (Mackinac Island). Thieme has served as an expert witness involving SEO and trademark infringement in metadata and analyzed to determine damages.
Thieme has been featured in the New York Times, Internet Retailer, TechNewsWorld, EcommerceTimes, CBS Marketwatch, New York Daily Post, Business First, Investors Business Daily, Columbus CEO, Columbus Dispatch, The Daily Reporter, MarketingSherpa, SearchDay, SearchEnginewatch.com and ClickZ.com.
Thieme was featured as a Rising Star in Columbus CEO, and Women to Watch in Columbus Ohio’s Business First. She was nominated for Outstanding Woman in Technology in 2011. She has been named by her peers as Top 100 Most Influential Marketers, and Top 10 PPC Experts.
Ms. Thieme developed a search marketing syllabus for The Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business, and taught the course in 2007-2008. Many of her students have gone on to enjoy a career in search marketing and are account execs at major companies nationwide.
Thieme graduated from Ohio State University in 1993, in a completely non-related area of study, Russian & International Studies.
Bizwatch measures, trends, interprets and analyzes PPC, SEO and social media conversion data, and offers performance audits as well as monthly reports.
at Laguna Cliffs Marriott
25135 Park Lantern
Dana Point, United States