Blog to Business Revolution Retreat 3
Event on 2013-01-12 09:00:00
Start 2013 with a blogging plan that drives your business for the whole year!
Get what's in your head onto paper (your ideas) and get what you don't know embeded into your intention, purpose and plan (strategy)!
We're going to go fairly unplugged and get into the art and science of blogging for business.
"If you are on the fence – DON'T BE!
Sign up and you won't be disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed
the retreat and I am a super newbie blogger. But I am now a believer!
2 of my blog posts in particular have yielded new clients and they
have also moved Devour Catering Calgary to page one of our
keyword searches. I was a cynic. Just do it! Seriously.""
-J'Val Shuster, www.Devour Catering.com
By the time you leave the one-day workshop retreat, you will have:
- clear goals and purpose on how to use your blog as your business hub
- a content strategy for 12-months including a draft 12-month editorial calendar that maps YOUR business (INCLUDES PHOTOGRAPHY AND COPYWRITING TIPS)
- low-tech technology tips and tool suggestions that will create high impact in your rankings – that's a plain way to say search engine optimization (SEO) and search rankings and social marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest tips)
- awareness of your blog as your brand voice and strategies to make your writing sound like YOU – this is the ONLY way to make sure your blog connects with your community in a business-minded way
- a poster-sized blog-marketing map that you created as your ACTION PLAN that guides your business
"The Blog for Business Retreat blended together the right amount of expert information with personal application. Thank you Kim for the individual help with blog content and editorial calendars! The guest speakers provided a wonderful combination of humour, inspiration, and expertise. This retreat was valuable for helping me blog for my business! "
– Kirsten Wreggitt, www.LetsStartOrganizing.com
The agenda will include:
- goal setting and content brainstorming customized to your business
- three 15-minute writing challenges designed to teach you how to write for business on a business-person schedule!
- short but purposeful lessons around SEO, copy, images and planning
8 Week Blog to Business Revolution Video Course is Included ( value):
This on-demand class is designed to make you a blog for business master! You are automatically subscribed!
"I walked away from this workshop inspired and with
take away actions. It was well worth my time."
– Laurie McGowan, www.adventuresoflittle.ca
at MDLCA Community Hall
6 Copperstone Way SE