Blog to Business Revolution Workshop 5
Event on 2013-10-19 09:30:00
Just a few of the endless endorsements for this in-demand workshop,
now in its fifth run…
"she made sure we applied what we learned before we left" … "exactly the push I need" … "this retreat is money well spent" … "I completed the program PUMPED to blog" … "the quick challenges show you immediate results" … "blogging [training] with an honest, frank and sincere tone" … "an absolute must have for savvy small business owners" … "if you are on the fence – don't be!" … "invaluable for helping me blog for business" … "I saw results I never would have imagined" … "I figured out my brand after I took the blogging class" … "the results were way different, and better, than I imagined".
Get ready to use your blog to drive your brand.
Set yourself up for success for the whole next year!
Get what's in your head onto paper (your ideas) and what you don't know
yet into a plan driven by your passion and purpose (strategy)!
By the time you leave the one-day workshop, you will have:
- clear goals and purpose on how to use your blog as your business hub
- a content strategy for 12-months including a draft 12-month editorial calendar that maps YOUR business
- the latest low-tech technology tips and tool suggestions that will create high impact in your rankings – that's a plain way to say search engine optimization (SEO) and search rankings and social marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest tips)
NEW (past guests check this out) – the very latest insights you MUST know for leveraging your blog beyond your website — Instagram, Google's Penguin, Facebook's Edge updates, Vibe and more.
- awareness of your blog as your brand voice and strategies to make your writing sound like YOU – this is the ONLY way to make sure your blog connects with your community in a business-minded way
- a poster-sized blog-marketing map that you created as your ACTION PLAN that guides your business
Agenda includes lunch, light snacks and learning:
- goal-setting – attainable and accountability driven (you got this!)
- customized inspiration – finding your "why" and your "voice"
- brand-focused blog topic brainstorming specific to you
- 12-month content strategy creation
- keyword and search engine optimization foundations (latest insights!)
- insights into images, videos and writing techniques (latest insights!)
>>> includes Instagram, Vine, Facebook edgerank and Google changes
8-week Blog to Business Self-Study Video Course included (value: )
Check out more details and oodles of testimonials about the live and video workshops from small business owners just like you at http://www.howtoblogforbusiness.com!
Host & Small Business Expert Trainer
Kim Page Gluckie is a marketing consultant, workshop creator, public speaker and business catalyst with a quirky skill to rapidly filter the fluff, fuel the fireworks and stimulate the light bulb moments that help small business owners get on with their growth. Kim helps entrepreneurs quickly connect the dots between their dreams and their success with practical, modern strategies that make sense. Her popular client programs, The Accelerator and The Activator, help small business owners get from stuck to action fast, with a plan that they want to stay accountable to, with or without further help (big results, no pressure).
Guest Expert – insights into Instagram you need to know right now
Social Grace PR is a boutique communication agency specializing in social media and communication strategy for small businesses. We build brand awareness and create audience engagement with individualized plans and programs. Whether you are looking to create an online presence or need a fully integrated communication strategy with all the bells and whistles, we’ve got you covered.
Thank you to our sponsors!
at Wolf Willow Studio
9 Spruce Center Southwest