Event on 2014-06-25 09:00:00
Blogging Basics for Small Business Owners
Bring your laptops (or not). Leslie McGraw, of Les Go Social Media Marketing & Training, will help beginning level bloggers communicate their message, keep readers informed, and strengthen their reach on social media.
In this class, participants will learn:
- How to choose a blogging platform.
- To blog or not to blog – benefits and risks.
- Best practices for Blogs.
- Keeping motivated and adhering to a blogging schedule.
- 2014 best social media platforms for small businesses and community organizations.
at Absolute Title Insurance, Inc.
2875 W Liberty St
Ann Arbor, United States