Blogging Bootcamp – Rome, Italy
Event on 2013-02-04 09:00:00
Blogging Bootcamp is a 1-day workshop for current and aspiring bloggers interested in learning exciting and valuable new technological skills. You’ll leave the workshop full of ideas and confidence, as well as the practical skills you need to amplify your current blog or create a fantastic new one. It's a perfect workshop for business and personal bloggers alike!
Over the course of the day you will learn the basics of CSS, layout and design, Photoshop, search engine optimization (SEO), and editorial planning — and the “big picture” of how these elements combine to create a successful blog.Here are just a few of the skills and knowledge
bases you will learn at Blogging Bootcamp:
- Best practices in blog design, including layout, color combos and font selection
- How to understand and write your own CSS blog customizations
- The five best (and easiest!) Photoshop skills to create eye-catching blog images
- Using and utilizing Google Analytics data to create SEO-friendly post titles that raise your search engine rankings and generate traffic to your blog
- Creating an editorial vision, outline and plan for regular and engaging blog content
Where: Location TBD based on # of registrations.
When: Monday, February 11, 2013 | 9:00 am – 5:30 (one hour free for lunch on your own)
Spaces Available: 25
Cost: 175 euro
Workshop Tuition includes: goodie bag, bootcamp guide, coffee break