Blogging with WordPress
Event on 2015-03-04 09:30:00
Who is it for?
This workshop is for those wishing to get to grips with blogging for the first time, learn more about the capabilities of the WordPress interface in a hands-on environment and begin to put together a content marketing plan.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to content marketing – identifying your audience, what to write, creating a plan
- Introduction to WordPress
- Key Features of the WordPress interface
- Navigating your way around your blog
- Adding content to your blog including images and video
- Optimising your content for search engines
- Sharing your content on social media
Prerequisites: Access to a WordPress.org website or blog. Please feel free to bring your own laptop. Please note that tablet computers offer limited functionality and may prevent you from fully engaging with the course.
Refreshments and training notes provided
Cost: £60 per person
To book, contact us on 01535 607775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the trainer
Heather Robinson of Skittish Digital Marketing Consultancy has been marketing businesses and organisations online since 2005. With experience of both B2B and B2C markets, Heather brings her expertise of web design and development, search engine optimisation, Google AdWords and social media marketing. Heather also speaks at national and international conferences and has just published a book for small business owners about the benefits of online advertising.
at Airedale Enterprise Services
Aire Valley Business Centre, Orchard House,
Keighley, United Kingdom