Brisbane Seminar: How Any Business Can Get Free Publicity in the Media And Create More Sales
Event on 2013-02-28 08:30:00
BRISBANE SEMINAR – 28 FEBRUARY 2013
Join Journalist and Public Relations Executive, Sue Papadoulis, as she presents:
"How ANY Business Can Get Free Publicity in the Media AND Create More Sales"
Imagine your business being feature on:
Television – like Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Sunrise, Kochie's Business Builders
Newspapers – like the West Australian, Sunday Times, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age
Magazines – like My Business, Gourmet Traveller, New Idea
Radio Stations – like 6PR, 6WF, 2UE or 3AW
ANY Business – Can Generate Media Exposure
– all it takes is some insider knowledge
For the first time, a former journalist is lifting the lid on the PR game and revealing the closely guarded secrets of PR firms which prove that getting media coverage is not complicated, difficult or expensive (as they may have you believe).
"It's simple when you know what a journalist really wants,” says Sue. “If I can get thousands of dollars in promotion by appearing on A Current Affair, then so can YOU!"
In the half-day training Sue reveals the proven blueprint for how you can generate thousands of dollars in free publicity and sales AND do it on an ongoing basis.
During the seminar, Sue will be revealing:
THE FOUR STEPS TO MEDIA SUCCESS:
1. Why insider journalist knowledge is critical to your publicity campaign and why you don’t need to hire an expensive Public Relations firm ever again
2. What you need in an exceptional publicity campaign – such as a winning press release, as well as the step by step process of getting publicity in the media
3. A mindset for success – Sue will reveal some of her personal secrets to creating a 7-figure business and why this is critical to success in the media
4. A reason why – How understanding 'your why' makes getting media publicity so much easier
Plus, Sue will also be sharing:
The 7 Pillars of Exceptional Publicity Campaigns including:
1.Why ‘Solving a Problem’ (like you do for customers) = THOUSANDS $ $ $ in free publicity
2.The impact of becoming a celebrity and how to be the envy of your industry
3. Why it’s all about your story not the size of your business
4.Why a journalist needs you as much as you need them
5.How to find YOUR unique “something of interest” for the media and get free publicity
6.How to craft a press release in LESS THAN 1 HOUR that has the media calling you back
7. Why media exposure only takes a few hours your time per month
Others who's completed Sue's training have appeared on Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Channel 7's Morning Show, newspapers like Sun Herald, Sydney Morning Herald, Brisbane Courier Mail, the West Australian, radio stations like 2UE, 2GB, 4BC, 5AA, 6PR, 3AW, 94.5FM and, magazines like BRW, Australian Gourmet Traveller, New Idea, My Business, Dynamic Business – plus many others!
at Dymocks Brisbane