Bromley Business GrowthCLUB Workshops
Event on 2015-09-23 17:00:00
Cost: Free Exclusive Workshops and Networking Opportunities for Bromley-based Businesses
The London Coaching Group is proud to be working with the London Borough of Bromley to assist businesses in the area.
With this series of FREE workshops, we’re providing Bromley-based businesses with an exciting forum for businesses to learn, network and generate leads.Here’s why we’re running these workshops:
Our London Boroughs workshops are a part of the London Coaching Group’s community care efforts. We want to give information to local businesses, while also providing them with a valuable space to interact with each other. The events are two hours long and are split into two parts:
- 1 hour will be spent on the “learn” topic of that month. These have been carefully chosen based on issues and strategic areas that businesses typically encounter.
- 1 hour will then be spent in facilitated peer-to-peer networking, allowing local businesses to connect with one another.
Events are usually held in the last week of every month. Each session will typically also include relevant templates and training material to help you work on your business.A New Topic Every Month:November – Money on the Table
Focus on the right figures and make sure you aren’t leaving anything behind. In this session you will learn how to understand your business finances and apply them in decision making.
25th November 5pm – 7pm
- Learn how to read, understand and use financial statements to make strategic business decisions.
- Understand the language of money that lets you understand your business properly.
- Spot the three critical numbers to track in your financial statements.
- Learn what questions to ask your bookkeeper or accountant.
This session will empower you as a business owner to take charge of your financial future and take control of your business.February – 5 Way to Greater Profits
Making more money isn’t out of your grasp. If you learn these 5 ways you will be guaranteed to create greater profit for your business.
25th February 5pm – 7pm
You’ll learn about:
- How to create wealth by systemising your business.
- Getting more time and better teams in order to increase profit.
- Specific mindsets and habits that take you to the next level.
This is the secret framework that will help you make more money in your business, and it’s really not that hard.March – Time Management
Do you find yourself constantly thinking, “I work too many hours!”? It’s easy to fall into the trap of working long hours when you’re the business owner. The key isn’t to work more, it is to work better.
25th March 5pm – 7pm
In this session, you’ll discover:
- The difference between working “on” your business and working “in” your business.
- The productivity shots that will help you get more done in less time.
- The concept of leverage and how to do hard work now, so you can do less work later.
If you feel like your business isn’t going where you want it to go, chaining yourself to the desk isn’t going to help. Learn how to manage your time, then managing your business will become easy.April – Building a Marketing Machine
Unlimited marketing budget sounds like a pipedream, but it’s actually really achievable. You don’t have to be a marketing genius in order to develop a system that will bring you consistent, high quality leads.
At this session, you will discover:
- A simple system that will help you choose a marketing channel that will produce an unlimited marketing budget.
- How to make leads come to you in a consistent flow rather than having to seek them out.
- How to create a built-in tap in your marketing strategy so you are in control of how few or many leads are coming in.
Marketing isn’t a scary monster that needs to be tamed. It’s a game, and it plays with numbers – and once you know the rules, you can win every time.May – Building a Sales Machine
Having leads coming in is one part of the puzzle, but once they’re in, you need to make sure you have the systems in place to successfully convert those incoming enquiries.
21st May 5pm – 7pm
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The top skills and techniques that are proven to convert more clients across all industries.
- How to identify and address your customers’ biggest fears.
- The most important sales exercises that every business should prioritise.
If you can build a machine that will consistently generate consistent sales from the leads coming in, why wouldn’t you?June – Marketing Strategies for the Digital Age
We live in a time where people are spending more time on their tablets and mobile devices than on their desktop computers. And in a time where people find out more about what’s happening around them and in the world through social media than through conventional news and magazines. It has become critical for any business to include digital in their marketing strategy.
16th June 5pm – 7pm
At this session you will learn:
- How to choose appropriate social media for your business.
- The best practices across the biggest social media networks to achieve the best results.
- The best tools and methods for testing, measuring and analysing your social media results.
Whether you have a strong digital presence already or are brand new to the social networking arena, this session is likely to provide insight for your digital marketing approach.July – Hiring and Retaining Superstars
Almost every business is failing to recruit in the best way they can. And the proof is in the pudding – when you’ve got a high turnover rate there’s a good chance that your recruitment process and your retention strategies just aren’t working for your employees.
21st July 5pm – 7pm
At this recruitment session you’ll discover:
- The 4-hour recruitment process that’s been tried, tested and proven.
- Learn about incentive structuring and how that will keep your employees.
- The key ways to accurately measure performance and determine how much a worker is truly achieving for your business.
You’ll be surprised how much a simple recruitment system can revolutionise your hiring, and help you produce a superstar team.September – The Customer Loyalty Ladder
You’ve got your marketing pulling in leads. You’ve got your sales machine converting a good percentage of those leads. You’ve made sales, but are they coming back for more? Once you have the initial sales worked out, it’s time to focus on the current customer to increase your profits further.
23rd September 5pm – 7pm
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to segment your customers and figure out which are the ones you should be targeting.
- The top strategies for igniting raving fans from your customer base and keeping them interested.
- The best offers that have been used by thousands of businesses to successfully create loyal customer bases.
It’s important to nurture your customers, not only to get them to buy more from you, but so that they help you with formal endorsements and informal word-of-mouth.October – Turbocharge your Selling Process
Once you have the basics in place, and your sales are a steady flow, it’s time to ramp it up. Growth is about constant increase, and with sales there are a number of ways to get more sophisticated and keep the numbers on the rise.
21st October 5pm – 7pm
At this session you’ll learn:
- The more complicated yet incredibly effective techniques that are used by the top sales companies to close the sale.
- How to advance your selling process from an old system you used when you were a startup to a new, more efficient and more effective system.
- The key metrics that you should be tracking to understand how your sales are performing, and where you can apply effort to increase them.
This will be a workshop that will reveal to you the secrets of how to close the sale that you won’t even be taught at business school. These are the real tricks of the trade.
at Bromley Civic Centre
Bromley, United Kingdom