BuddyDaddy Family Bash is India’s FIRST LIVE Entertainment Family Festival
Event on 2015-11-13 10:00:00
BuddyDaddy Family Bash is India's FIRST LIVE Entertainment Family Festival.
With over 80 live performers and a spectacular line-up of kids and family activities; spread across acres of sprawling greenery; store in is something for everyone!
With a gamut of activities and live shows on multiple stages, the festival can be enjoyed as per interest and time. Buddy Daddy Family Bash is the best day out for the families this festive season, encompassing, all the thrills of being together in a weekend extravaganza full of entertainment, fun and adventure. Kids are offered fun-filled interactive entertainment within each themed zone.
Best family entertainment across the globe, has been handpicked!
It is our mission to help families, experience the joys of live events with kids, especially if you've never done it before.
Joy packed ride will take-off post Diwali weekend, i.e. on 13 November (Bhai Dooj/Fri), followed by 14 November being Children's day & 15 November(Sunday), so choose your day. This is a full day festival which will start at 10 AM and go till 6 PM. Several artists will be performing simultaneously during the day, at their respective zones and stages. You could explore the festival as per your preferences.
Stages & Zones
• Stage 1 – Bandstand will host Award Winning International Bands from USA
• Stage 2 – Townhall will host International Dance forms – Parkour, Aerial & B-boying
• Stage 3 – Interactive Sessions
• Zone1- Art House hosted by Gaurav Juyal, Disney Art Attack Fame
• Zone 2 – The Vintage & Super Cars Show
• Zone 3 – The Science Zone ( gulp impossible crunch curiosity)
• Zone 4 – The GenX Sports Zone which includes Slack-lining, Powerbocking, BMX, Skateboarding , Free Style Football among others
• Zone 5 – Cirque which includes Circus Acts, Acrobats, Jugglers, Stilt Walkers, Illusionists, Bubble Acts etc
• Zone 6 – Flea Market
• Zone 7 – Food Village with cuisines around the world with Bistro Seating, Child Portions, Food Demonstrations.
• Other Experiential Zones
Activities & Line-Up
The core of 23 Skidoo's music is the celebration of creativity, exploration, adventure and especially diversity. A sworn defender of the wild and weird, he takes families on cerebral vacations into realms of crazy imagination backed by thumping bass lines and heavy horn sections that wear out the dance floor.
This is truly the only music that will satisfy both a 3 year old and a 13 year old, and still get the thumbs
up from a 30 year old rap aficionado.
Secret Agent 23 Skidoo brings together families and Hip Hop without compromising either one.
The Not-Its! have rocked kids and families with their up-tempo albums and live concerts that give children their first "rock show" experience.
Children and their parents would surely be on their feet raising their hands for more from the moment they hit the dance floor!
Parental Advisory Warning-This music is to be listened under the supervision of children!
Gaurav Juyal – Disney's Art Attack Fame
Your ultimate arts and crafts hero. Yes you will be able to share the fun with him, at his live workshop. This show is tonnes of arty fun for all the family. Get ready to make some amazing arty creations!
Art Installations|Murals|3D Art| Graffiti
Witness all kinds of fun and get tips from the masters!
We are getting, some of the best BMX riders and Skateboarders, who will perform the biggest tricks in their sport.
With their gravity defying stunts, you can be rest assured, that you are getting the best show.
Football freestyle champion from India. Pradeep is a professional freestyle football performer. His shows are about juggling and performing eye-catchy tricks and stunts.
First Indian to represent the country in the World Finals of Freestyle
Holder of Limca book of record
A true GenX sport, performed on nylon webbing, secured between 2 anchor points.
Samar Farooqui is a premier performer and trainer in India
He was trained in New Zealand and has performed across the world. He can sit, stand, walk, jump, practice yoga, meditate…
so on and so forth, the possibilities are endless! He along with his team will perform and train the festival audience.
The act of Powerbocking is jumping and running with elastic like spring loaded stilts.
Witness and experience, the powerful act by India's only powerbocking troop.
• Intense core muscle strength development;
• Fun, easy, quick exercise using jumping stilts.
• You can jump upto a height of 6 feet
• Take stride of upto 9 feet
• Run at a speed of 32 kmph
B-boying is typically danced to hip-hop, funk music, and especially breakbeats. A form of stunt based dance, i.e. widely loved by kids today.
A free-style running, originated in Africa, as a physical training discipline, with a natural method
using climbing, running, crossing and jumping
Broad term for a style of modern dance that incorporates the use of hanging equipment, also called aerial apparatuses
Jump into the World full of Amazement Astonishment & Wonders
Parade | Clowns | Stilt Walkers| Street Magicians | Meet & Greet | Jugglers | Unicycle | Street Artists
Get awed as our “Age Old Stunners” and “Modern Beasts” welcome you.
Attack hunger pangs at the Grand Foodzone with scrumptious cuisines from across the world. Also shop and experience impeccably best in town.
Buddy Daddy Family Bash is being organized at Surajkund, strategically located at the junction of Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida and Faridabad and is easily accessible by road. The venue is spread across 50 acres amidst sprawling greenery and has a parking capacity of 5000 cars.
Within its vicinity, the venue has a luxurious accommodation facility, with presence of various elite hotel properties – TajVivanta; The Atrium; Sarovar Portico; Hotel Rajhans; Lakeview Huts and Sunbird Resort.
Surajkund, is a well known tourism destination in Haryana state, as it hosts the very renowned “International Crafts Mela” every year.
Terms & Conditions
The event timings are 10 AM to 6.00 PM on all three days. Ticket holders can enter the show anytime between the mentioned time.
• Each ticket admits one person only. You cannot transfer the ticket to multiple people or buy one pass and “share“ amongst multiple people. Each day of the ticket is marked as such Friday/Saturday/Sunday and will not be valid on any other day.
• The ticket is only a receipt of payment for the event. Please use this receipt to register and to get a wristband.
• A physical ticket will be issued at the venue box office on the day of the event in exchange for your e-ticket purchase confirmation from bookmyshow.com.
Please carry valid photo id for verification of the ticket holder name along with your e-ticket print out.
• A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
• Entry to the event is only permitted to wristband holders. Wristbands will be issued at the event on a daily basis and will be valid only for one day.
• Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced.
• Children aged 3 years or below will not be required to purchase the tickets. Anyone above 3 years of age will be required to pay full admission price.
• Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
• This is a wrist-band access festival. Wrist-bands will be issued at the festival and will enable access to all stages for designated dates. Please keep your wrist-band on for all days that you have purchased tickets for. They are washable. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
• Each wristband admits one person only.
• Beware of counterfeit tickets.
• Rights of Admission reserved, even to valid ticket/wristband holders.
• Artist and guest line-up may be subject to change.
• Outside food and beverages will not be allowed. Food and beverages will be available, for a charge, inside the venue.
• Organizers are not responsible for any negative effect of food items or drinks consumed by the visitors inside the venue.
• Please take care of your personal belongings. Any loss or damage at, or during the event, will not be the responsibility of the organizer.
• First aid will be provided. However, the organizers are not responsible for, including but not limited to, any injury or damage that may occur during or at the event.
• Any disputes will be settled under Faridabad jurisdiction courts only.
• The purchaser of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
• The organizers reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions; including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket/wristband from the venue after they have entered the venue.
• Security procedures, including frisking and bag checking, remain the right of the management.
• Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including outside food will not be permitted at the event.
• Parking near or at the event venue is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
• By way of buying this ticket, the purchaser agrees to all terms and conditions.
• Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
• Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
•Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
•We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
•Every Zone and Stage has a limited capacity and will be filled on first come first basis. As you are attending a festival, there are many different acts playing across zones/stages. You can't possibly see them all. You have to choose the “must see” acts, and get there early to get your spot
• Buddy Daddy Family Bash shall assume no liability/refund on a purchased ticket whatsoever in the event this festival is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
BUDDY DADDY FAMILY BASH
Helpline : +91-98189 68382