Build Your Own Business Web Site for a Month
Event on 2013-05-11 09:00:00
You can have your own Web site for as little as a month. You don’t have to be a programmer to design professional looking and cost effective Web sites, but you do have to decide what you want the Web site to do, what you put on it, and how you promote it.
Don’t be deceived by Web site designers that insist that creating a Web site will take thousands of your dollars, weeks to complete and insist that they be paid ongoing charges for changes that only they can make.
This workshop requires no prior Web site development experience and is suitable for:
• Web site beginners
• Web experts
• Web designers
We GUARANTEE that you’ll learn how to:
• Improve your business with a Web site
• Analyze your needs and select the best Web design criteria
• Make the site user friendly
• Get a FREE shopping cart that only costs if sales are made
• Promote your Web site and link with search engines to make sure you can be found
When you complete this seminar, you’ll have the confidence and tools to create your own Web site or hire someone to do it . . . with solutions that don’t cost more than a month.
at Glendale Community College (Glendale, CA)
1500 North Verdugo Road
Glendale, United States