Build YOUR WordPress Business Website IN A DAY. Coffee & Cake Computer Training Masterclass
Event on 2015-05-01 10:00:00
Use WordPress with the aid of our expert training, guidance and knowhow to build your fully working business website in a day.
WordPress allows users with little or no knowledge of web design to build a professional looking website or blog.
Emily and Rebecca will teach you how to use WordPress to build and maintain your website.
This masterclass will show you how to build your website** through uploading pictures, creating content pages and branding the theme. We will also look at plugins as a way to add additional functionality to your website.
We want YOU to achieve results, which is why are offering this way of learning and actually DOING – You won’t just be told what makes a good website, but actually go away with a great website IN PLACE, that you can use as part of your business’ marketing and which will hopefully result in some great business leads.
- Domain name registration
- Installing WordPress on the host
- Installing a premium theme ripe for customisation for your brand
- Navigating the WordPress Dashboard
- Adding pages which house information RE your business offering
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Adding Plugins and using Widgets to enhance user experience
- Brief into to getting found on Google (SEO)
- Adding and editing the navigation menu
- Making your homepage look pretty and inviting by adding in a slideshow of images that best represents your business
This masterclass day is BYOD (Bring your own device) I highly recommend a laptop for this. You will be fully supported in ‘getting onto’ our high quality wirelesses Internet.
Whilst we offer computer training to all levels we appreciate that web design and development may not be for the faint hearted, which is why we would ask you to have a general to good understanding of computers and the internet to get the most out of this course. We would also ask that you have a logo, some photographs and prepped information about youself and your business available before the course starts – We can help with this before the course, so don’t worry.
Emily and Rebecca are both qualified and experienced tech trainers who regularly train in both the public and private sectors and to business of all shapes and sizes. In addition to this we are both website designer / developers with our own successful online business’ – So please be assured that you are in safe hands.
Book Now or Contact Us for more information.
When booking on our courses you agree to our Terms & Conditions of booking.
Our magnificent training location at Coombe Abbey offers you the following to aid your days learning and enjoyment:
- FREE parking
- Tea / coffee throughout the day
- Complimentary finger buffet lunch
- Easy to find location
In addition to the above learning and doing you will be supported with the following:
- 6 months free website hosting*
- 3 months email support RE any problems or questions that you might have with your website
- Take away guide to WordPress / websites and the use of this in business
What are you waiting for?
Course cost: £199
Please use Eventbite to make your booking then you'll be invoiced for the course fee. Only on payment of invoice will your booking be confirmed.
*website hosting Terms & Conditions
**do let us know if you have an existing website as we will need to do some work go pop WordPress onto this.
at Ashorne Hill
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom