Building an Online Presence through Search Engine & Website Optimization -David Mitroff’s 3rd Annual Oakland City Hall Technology Series – Seminar 3

Building an Online Presence through Search Engine & Website Optimization -David Mitroff’s 3rd Annual Oakland City Hall Technology Series – Seminar 3
Event on 2014-10-01 09:00:00

Building an Online Presence through Search Engine & Website Optimization -David Mitroff's 3rd Annual Oakland City Hall Technology Series – Seminar 3

Over the last 3 years, David has hosted this series which is sponsored by Chevron and organized and hosted by the Oakland City Hall. This event is free to the public and attracts over 400+ people each year. Each workshop is indepedent, however they are all linked to technology. At each event, David will talk for about an hour and a half to two hours depending on whether or not David has invited a guest speaker.

Join us for the Third workshop on Wednesday, October 1st from 9am to 11am at the Oakland City Hall – Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA.

Having an effective website is critical to growing a business. This seminar discusses the objectives, structure, content and action items of effective websites. Learn how to present your value proposition to engage visitors who are “just looking”. Only about 2% of visits result in conversions, but what happens to the other 98%?

What you will learn about:

– Google Search, Website ranking

– Techniques for engaging visitors (fresh content, email, value, or information)

– Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to drive traffic to your website

– Conversation Rate Optimization (CRO) techniques to turn visitors into customers

This event is being sponsored through the generous support of Chevron.

 

Location: Oakland City Hall – Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA

Date and Time : Wednesday, October 1st – 9am to 11am

 

 

This event is being sponsored through the generous support of Chevron.

About David Mitroff:

David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a Connector, Master Networker and Entrepreneur. David is the Founder and Chief Consultant of Piedmont Avenue Consulting (www.PiedmontAve.com) a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm. David and his team work with clients across numerous markets and sizes to create brand awareness, strengthen customer loyalty and streamline business processes. David is an active member, on the executive board, or advisory committees for several organizations. He continually collaborates with several consultant groups, merchant associations, and charities to best serve the community.

David founded Walnut Creek Events (www.WalnutCreekEvents.com) to better serve his San Francisco East Bay clients by producing and promoting high level networking, social mixers and business events in or around Walnut Creek that can bring attention to East Bay businesses and create new connections.

Piedmont Aveune Consulitng works with a wide range of clients and some specialties include law firm marketingrestaurant marketingevent marketing, and social media marketing.

Terms & Conditions:

By completing your online registration you are accepting and agreeing to our Terms & Conditions including giving us permission to take photographs and use your image or likeness, agree that all sales are final and NO REFUNDS will be offered regardless of changes to venue, date, time, speakers, guest list, numbers of attendees, sponsors or other details. Furthermore mistakes in event descriptions or text may occur and buyer is responsible for verifying any discrepancies or concerns prior to registration by contacting us via the contact us links or emails provided on event pages. You furthermore agree to contact us prior to attending the event or at most two (2) days after the event and clearly explain any issue. Any disbutes over payments that are made by you directly contacting any merchants (paypal, google, meetup, contstant contact, square, eventbrite, etc.) will be automatically declined and you will be responsible for any chargeback or bank reversal fees. In extenuating circumstances and solely at our discretion, we may offer you a credit towards future events. If you do not accept our Terms & Conditions, do not register. Thank you for your cooperation.

All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges allowed.

at Frank Ogawa Plaza
300 Frank Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, United States

Leave a Reply