Business Blogging Workshop
Event on 2013-05-30 13:00:00
Learn how to drive traffic to your blog and find out how to write compelling blog posts that can increase your visitor-customer conversion ratios in this half-day course.
Full course details
- Introduction to blogging: what blogging is and why your business website needs a blog
- Traffic: learn SEO techniques that can drive traffic to your blog
- Blog ideas: find out how to get ideas for your blog, so you’re never stuck on a Monday morning
- Blog planning: learn how to plan your blog content, so you can be consistent in your delivery
- Marketing: get tips on marketing your blog to a wider audience
- Structure: find out the three most important things you need to know to structure your blog for greater readability
- Blog etiquette: get real-life examples of what not to do when you have a blog
- Blogging platforms: find out the best blogging platform for your business
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Market your blog effectively and gain a wider readership for your blog
- Know the type of content your target audience likes
- Plan your blog content, so your blog posts will be consistent
- Know how to get blog ideas so you’re never stuck
- Discover your Unique Selling Proposition that will make your blog stand out online
- Write compelling blog posts that people will want to share
- Write engaging blog posts that can increase your visitor–customer conversions.
This course is for:
- Marketing and website owners
- Content editors
- People who have started a blog already and would like to take their blog to another level.
The course comes with handouts, a training manual and online post-course support.
Refreshments are served throughout the course.
22 Dukes Road
City of London, United Kingdom