Business Management Bootcamp – Worldgate/Herndon
Event on 2013-02-21 08:30:00
Is it time for aBusiness Management Bootcamp?
- Is your business running you?
- Want to prep your company for growth?
- Need answers and guidance without reading all the books?
Take your company to the next level in minimal time with the Business Management Bootcamp!With the Bootcamp, you’ll meet in a class of up to 10 participants just once a week. In 6 weeks, we’ll cover:
- The business basics and how to your company can stay in business. We’ll discuss setting goals and building helpful business plans so you’ll leave with a strong foundation.
- How to show that your business is successful. You may think your business is successful, but you will need to prove it. What to calculate and how will be reviewed so that you can measure the success of your business.
- Knowing the math even if you don't need to do it yourself. You’ll come out of the Bootcamp understanding finance topics like P&L, billing, income vs. profit, and expense evaluation, and how to apply these terms in important discussions.
- Making HR easier. Ok, so Human Resources can be painful at times, but it’s a skill you should have as a business owner. We’ll talk job descriptions, creating policies, documenting procedures, employment ads, interviewing and training.
- Marketing: the tools and finding the help you need. Branding is a hot topic: We'll discuss how your business can be effected by the decisions you make when building and branding your company, your website, and marketing materials. No discussion is complete without considering social media and SEO.
- How to avoid business owner pitfalls. A business owner can be your own road block. It's hard when you are the boss! We’ll study real life examples to learn from painful mistakes! If this has happened to you, you’re not alone (really!).
By the time you leave the Business Management Bootcamp, you’ll be armed with the tools you need to grow your business. Reserve your seat 0 (A ,350 value). Space is limited.Registration for the Feb. 21, 2013 Worldgate /Herndon Bootcamp is open now! Classes are every Thursday for 6 straight weeks from 8:30am – 10:00amDoes this conflict with your schedule? There is another class starting Feb. 19 in Alexandria – Check it out at http://bmbootcamp-Alexandria.eventbrite.com. More locations and times coming soon.
**Cancellation Policy – Cancellation must be made 72 hours prior to the first class in order to receive refund. Don't see the city or time you are looking for? Email tanderson@PBAdministrators.com for more information!
Do a good deed: forward this invitation to clients, friends, colleagues or associates you think could benefit.
About Your Presenter
Talmar Anderson owns Personal Business Administrators (PBA). With over 20 years of managing multi-million dollar enterprises, she injects energy and fun into the concept of business management. PBA advises business owners and CXOs on the procedures, metrics and documentation required to exhibit the “proof in the pudding” needed to grow, value or sell your business. Talmar's ability to convey complicated subjects in a boiled down applicable manner has helped owners move from the "deer in the headlights" feeling to powerful and successful owners. Whether helping to develop an operational plan for your business or documenting the successful procedures you already have in place, Personal Business Administrators helps with the Paperwork of Life.
at Regus Executive Suites
12801 Worldate Drive
Herndon, United States