Can you do PR by numbers?
Event on 2014-07-03 17:45:00
For the full speaker program, please scroll down beneath the form below.
If you have problems booking this conference, or require further information, please call on 01962 832542 or email email@example.com. Our offices are open 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Due to high demand, we have to limit the number of tickets per organisation to three.
This is a joint PRmoment.com and Threepipe event. Neither PRmoment nor Threepipe will share delegate details with any other third parties.
The address for this seminar is: Venue 6, More London Place, London, SE1 2QY
5.55pm Chairperson’s Intro
Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment
6.00pm Can you do PR by numbers?
Colin Byrne, EMEA CEO, Weber Shandwick
- Is PR becoming a more scientific discipline – or is it still a creative art?
- Why integrated communication means integrated evaluation
- Why public relations professionals must embrace data (pre campaign, during and post)
6.25pm Why PR is Not a Science – Yet!
Andrew McConnell, Director of Communications and Public Affairs, Flybe
- Timing, contacts and journalist relationships still play a vital role in public relations
- Why big data can destroy creativity
- Good public relations requires empathy and relationships
- Why data is a useful tool for PR practitioners, but only a tool
6.50pm How PR professionals are using data
Phil Lynch, Director of Media Evaluation, Kantar Media Intelligence
- The challenge that PRs have in proving the success of their campaigns
- Using data to prove your worth
- How to use data and influencer mapping as a planning tool
- Case Study: How Regus use data to plan and measure their international communications
7.15pm Why a Scientific Approach to Public Relations is Vital
Jessica Brookes, Global Director- Media & Analyst Relations, Corporate Marketing, Avanade
7.40pm Chairs closing remarks
7.45pm Beers, wine, smoothies and pizza and networking
at Venue 6
More London Place
Bermondsey, United Kingdom