Event on 2013-06-05 09:30:00
A practical learning experience workshop called NLP-K to be held in Bangalore on June 5th & 6th.
Some times, we have the will, commitment, belief, determination, drive etc. to make something happen; however things don't move the way we expect it to move. Some statements that keep coming up for people
in their mind are:
“I always keep getting stuck here in this"
“I can’t handle it too well”
“I don’t have enough time to do what I like”
“I wish I didn’t have to go through this”
“I have too many conflicts in decision making”
“My life is too much of a struggle"
"My relationships are difficult to manage"
"My energy & moods vary too much"
“I wish she/he/they appreciated what I have done”
“I don’t seem to get the job/relationship I want”
Does it sound familiar?
The will, commitment, belief, determination, drive etc. are moved by the conscious mind. However the unconscious mind is not in alignment with the conscious mind. As you are aware the unconscious mind is considerably more powerful than the conscious mind.
The Solution: Align your Unconscious mind with your Conscious mind.
Sounds simple, but how? The NLP-K workshop uses the techniques of NLP and Muscle Testing to integrate the Unconscious mind with the Conscious mind. Here is an opportunity to Open up new creative pathways to think, eel and take necessary actions in your LIFE!!
The NLP-K workshop teaches you the following:
* Muscle testing – a methodology to quickly create communication channel with the unconscious mind
* Two NLP processes – to recognize and resolve limiting beliefs that are hidden from your awareness
* A goal accomplishment process – to engage your unconscious mind and activate your potential to reach your goals with ease & confidence
At the end of the workshop you would learn to:
* Overcome unconscious self-limiting beliefs
* Accomplish goals with ease and confidence
* Handle negative emotions at deeper levels
* Release Dis-ease and illness tendencies
* Overcome any phobia, anxiety or trauma
* Various methods of self application
* Offer NLP-K to support others
Applications areas of NLP-K that may help you in your life
* to release the pain from loss/grief and move on
* forgive yourself/others and feel more relaxed and comfortable with yourself
* revive your physical vitality & resolve physical ailments
* develop a positive association with money and having it flow towards you effortlessly
* resolve internal conflicts that are preventing you from getting the best out of your relationships
* get-over self-pity/ internal suffering and establish a very positive self-image and self-respect
* align yourself with the divine love & follow your deeper inner voice
“I found this to be a very practical and result-oriented workshop. I do see changes in me and am really hooked to the processes.” – Sajjan Dabriwal, MD, Khaitan Fans
“NLP-K has allowed me to take one of the biggest decisions of my life easily” – Dirk Luenzer, Investment Banker, NY
“I have been learning various self-help techniques for the last 8-9 years. NLP-K is the simplest to learn & use and have produced quick & long lasting results for my patients”- Dr. Bachalli Sridhar, ENT Surgeon, Bangalore
On June 5th and 6th ,2010 (Saturday & Sunday) in Bangalore @ Hotel Pai Vice Roy, JC Road
( Held usually every 2 months)
From 9.30am to 5.30pm on both days
(Inclusive of taxes, lunch, material, & post workshop coaching support)
For seat reservations and further details contact
Gautam – 9886014800
Workshop Faculty :Krish Srikanth
* Only Indian trained in NLP Modeling with Dr. John Grinder, co-founder of NLP
* Trained in Applied Kinesiology & Muscle Testing with Healing Corrections
As a peak performance coach, Krish has trained many leaders including
* Naveen Jindal, the M.D of Jindal Steel & Power
* Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore, Olympic Silver Medalist
* Dinesh Kaarthick & Robin Uthappa, Cricketers
He has trained over 24,000 people all over the world in 10 countries and in 49 cities all over India in the last 15 years. Countries where he has worked and consulted include USA, Australia, France, Spain, Germany, Japan, Ireland, France, Singapore & UAE.
at Bangalore, IN