Certified Complete Digital Marketing Face-to-Face Course – Full Day NW
Event on 2012-09-19 10:00:00
Certified Complete Digital Marketing Face-to-Face Training Course – Full Day
SAVE £50 WITH OUR EARLY BIRD OFFER
Offer ends 17th August & then will increase to £349 + VAT
Various dates available
You will learn how to approach developing an integrated digital and social media marketing strategy.
You will learn strategy development and advanced tactics for reaching influencers and building customer engagement using best practices in digital and social media.
We will enable you take social media beyond marketing and will be introduced to techniques to develop customer service, reputation management and best practice.
The topics covered in thsi course will not only help you improve organisation's digital marketing but dramatically increase your marketing profits and ensure a position to deliver a better customer experience and ultimately return on investment.
We will look at the impact of changes of technology and consumer behaviour in relation to building an effective digital marketing strategy.
In addition, we will look at all the digital and social media tools that are available and not only show you what they do, how they work and what they can do for your business. We will show you how to implement them into your own business strategies after you have chosen the ones that best suit your business objectives.
We will review your current digital and social media activities and give you advice on areas for improvement.
The main advantage of this course is you will take away an area of knowledge of proven digital strategies that will transform your business.
All course materials & after course supoort are included.
Please bring along your laptop as the course is interactive.
Dawn McGruer FRSA – Course Trainer's Social Media Tips
What will you learn? Ideal for B2B, B2C and agencies – You will apply you learning on the day directly to your own business
- Part 1 – Background: What is Digital & Social Media Marketing and Why Does My Business Need It? Effects of technology advancements on consumer behaviour.
- Part 2 – Tools: Discover what digital and social media tools are available and which ones are invaluable to your business and what it means for your organisation. Laying the Foundation -Determine if your company is reaping the most from digital marketing technology and proven strategies & develop a unique digital and social media plan.
- Part 3 – Monitoring : Digital and Social Media Metrics – Review various digital and social media applications & learn best practices & key metrics to measure including Google analytics
- Part 4 & 5 – ROI: Incorporating Digital and Social Media at Every Stage of the Revenue Cycle & The Return on Investment of using digital tools – Integrating digital tools in throughout the sales cycle to improve the conversation with prospects and customers. Prove and measure ROI and value of digital media strategies. We will cover conversion funnels and marketing automation tools.
- Part 6 – Proven Strategies: Digital Marketing Strategies-How to build credibility using tools such as email marketing, blogs, online PR, social media, networks
- Part 7 – Lead Generation: Selling through Social media, Data capture, Customer service & Shortening the sales cycle & focusing on turning relationships on social media networks into actual orders – How to create revenue from social media marketing.
- Part 8 – Case Studies: Who's doing it well and what's working best!
BOOK ONLINE or call Dawn on 0800 334 5784
Business Consort – The Social Media Academy
at Business Consort’s Offices
Suite 12, 3rd Floor
Wilmslow, United Kingdom