Certified Scrum Product Owner Training – Chicago, IL (O’Hare Airport Area)
Event on 2014-04-09 09:00:00
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training
Why Attend 3Back's Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training?
- Delivered by industry leading experts
- Develop a real product in class
- Sharpen essential Scrum and agile skills
- Discover the impact of how agile/scrum works
- Earn Your Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
- We make training fun and provide lunch
Who Should Attend
This course is suited for people—
- Representing the needs of users and customers in development of agile products
- Facing complex product/project development efforts on all levels of the corporate structure dealing with rapidly changing demands and complex efforts
- Product Managers, Testers, PM, Analysts, Developers, Managers, Directors, CIO'S, CTO's, CMO's, and CEO's
- Although this is an introductory class, it is strongly recommended that students have a basic understanding of Scrum and agile.
- To enhance your basic knowledge in advance of the course, consider reviewing some of the following resources on exploringscrum.com and blog.3back.com
- Practical agile or Scrum experience.
Why a Scrum Product Owner
- Product Owners hold a key role in delivering and developing complex products.
- Managing the feature work of a story is a critical Product Owner skill.
- Adapting between an outward and an inward facing product development vision is the key to success.
What you get…
- Engaging Scrum training from a leading industry expert with years of practical experience
- Certification by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Refreshments and delicious lunch served both days
- Coffee is hot and available throughout training
- Course kit includes a color workbook/reference guide, sprint planning cards, and job aids
- Agility: Values and Principles
- Agile Framework: Roles, Artifacts, and Ceremonies
- Problems and Solutions
- Stakeholders and Users
- Needs and Features
- Assumptions, Dependencies, and Constraints
- Other Requirements
- Releases and Milestones
- Elements and Dependencies
Working with User Roles, User Stories, and Acceptance Tests
- Understanding Context and Users
- User Stories and Gathering Techniques
- INVEST in Good Stories
- Acceptance Tests and Detailing User Stories
- The Product Owner in the Enterprise
Course Goals and Objectives
- Create compelling visions and actionable roadmapping
- Use three roles, three ceremonies, and three artifacts to manage the flow of work
- Work with user roles, user stories, and acceptance tests
High Quality Training from Top Scrum Experts at 3Back
- Delivered by leading Scrum trainers in the US
- Training utilizing modern adult learning practices
- Robust simulations and relevant Scrum applications
Certification & Scrum Alliance Membership
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) designation upon successful completion of the 2 day course
- Two (2) year membership to the Scrum Alliance ( value)
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU's)
- PMP's – 14 PDU's from PMI® upon completion of this course.
Still Have Questions?
If you'd still like more information please visit 3Back's Frequently Asked Questions
Socially Connect With 3Back
Optional Reading for the Course
Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals (People, Product, and Practices) by Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp . Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp have trained and coached thousands of people, most of them whom are already using Scrum, their most common complaint is that they need help to do it right. And many (if not most) of them need some help.
This book is for them and others like them.
This book is not an introductory text. Dan and Doug assume that those who read this book know, or think they know, something about Scrum. This book takes a deep, exploratory, look into the Scrum framework, and offers advice about how to think about it, and how to use it. Some of this advice is philosophical, some is pragmatic, some is practical, and some of it is controversial.
Hosted by: 3Back Scrum Training
Managed By: 3Back's Digital Marketing Partner Tuna Traffic
at SpringHill Suites Chicago O’Hare
8101 West Higgins Road
Chicago, United States