Certified Social Media Marketing Manchester
Event on 2014-01-30 10:00:00
Face to Face Training Course – Half Day
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those starting out or have used social media but want to develop campaigns and implement a social media plan that will start generating leads for their business and ultimately increase their business profits.
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Creating high impact profiles that will really drive social media presence
- Building & growing quality networks through attracting your target market
- Developing content to post that will really engage your audience & generate leads for your business
Where is the course venue?
- Manchester – Business Consort, Wilmslow House, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AG – Map
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
What will you learn?
- How to use all the tools & features across all 3 networks – Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- An array of social media tips & tools to fast track your marketing!
- How to develop a unique social media plan & best practice policy
- Use social media tactics and metrics to prove & measure return on investment
- Incorporate social media at every stage of the revenue cycle
- How to build and grow a quality network and attract your target market
- How to create engaging content and manage online reputation
- How to gain maximum exposure on each social network and in search engines
- Lead generation strategies & effective ways of capturing & nurturing those leads
Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000?s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your login details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.
at Business Consort – Wilmslow House
Wilmslow, United Kingdom