Certified Sustainability Practitioner Training (Advanced)
Event on 2015-12-11 09:00:00
5 Continents, 30 Countries, 5000 Executives have experienced CSE’s sustainability training. Now, CSE will host this course in Atlanta, Georgia and invites you to be a part of it.
Key issues to be covered: This challenging 2-day training program enables participants to acquire the skills and competencies required for the effective use of the GRI Framework, GRI reports and publication of CSR/ Sustainability Reporting in alignment with the new GRI G4 Guidelines. The training covers all the issues related to the dialogue with stakeholders, the credibility of the reporting process, defines the content of the report and the monitoring process and explains in detail the preparation and communication of the final report.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will be able to submit a 2-year sustainability action plan that will enable them to earn the globally recognized certification as CSR Practitioners. CSE courses are accredited and approved by IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment), the leading international membership-based organization for Sustainability Professionals with more than 15,000 members based in 83 countries. CSE is also official training partner to GRI and a licensed consultant of Accountability (AA1000AS).
1. Sustainability (CSR) and the Business Case for Adoption
2. Current Global & Local Legislation for CSR and GHG Emissions
3. Sustainability (CSR) Strategy and Related Global Standards and Guidelines
4. The Importance of Sustainability (CSR) in Supply Chain and Carbon Footprint Reduction
5. Sustainability (CSR) and Integrated Reporting based on GRI and IIRC Guidelines
6. External Assurance and How to Communicate and Gain Credibility in Your Report
7. The Role of the Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner / Future Trends and Practitioner Assignment
Who should attend: CSR Professionals, Public Relations Communication and Marketing Managers, Human Resources Managers, Sustainability and Environmental professionals, General Managers.
About the trainer:
Nikos Avlonas is an international speaker who has been distinguished as one of the “Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior” by Trust Across America. He is the co-author of the book ‘’Practical Sustainability Strategies ‘’ published by Wiley in 2013 that became a global bestseller in 25 countries.
Akis Anagnostopoulos – Marketing Coordinator
at Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, United States