Change Proofing Training Course
Event on 2013-05-15 09:45:00
Taking an holistic approach to strengthening the organisation ahead of change can pay dividends later. This course looks at the five elements of change proofing and how to apply them to your organisation.
By the end of the course participants should:
- Have identified which of the five elements of change proofing work well for their organisation and which don’t.
- Understand how the elements of the planning cycle support effective governance
- Be able to produce a risk management strategy
- Understand the elements of building relationships with important stakeholders
- Be able to undertake an ICT infrastructure assessment for their organisation
- Know how to build the skills and knowledge of the team, both staff and volunteers
- Have produced an action plan to take back to their organisation
at The Business & Technology Centre
Stevenage, United Kingdom