Combine the Power of Public Relations, Marketing and Digital Media to Grow Your Business and Increase Your Success
Event on 2015-04-25 10:00:00
Business Growth Expert Lisa Caprelli, Host of The Business Experience Show
With A Special Appearance By
Guest Speaker Kerri Kasem
"We help entrepreneurs effectively convey their brand's message. People love to hear personal stories. By offering radio interviews, digital media, podcasts, and combining it for you with a 360 strategy, we help take your business to new and exciting levels!"
Every business has a story. Is your message heard?
Want to learn more information? Then join Celebrity Host, Kerri Kasem and Business Growth Expert, Lisa Caprelli as you learn about growing your business using modern tools and technology! The #1 problem that plagues businesses and entrepreneurs is: They don’t know marketing.
At this workshop you will learn:
- How to get the most from a radio campaign, radio interview, or radio show.
- 3 messages that your story must tell
- 10 Tips for incorporating video into your brand. The web has changed from a text-based platform to video-based messaging. Have you?
- 5 Tips for giving a memorable radio, video or media interview
- Why remaining status quo can make you blind to new ways of doing things. Is your company taking advantage of innovation?
- 23 Business Owner Questions that will help you redefine your business
- How to position your name and brand in your community and on the web
- How to convert a :30 second or :60 second promotion into a radio and digital timeless piece
- How to increase your Google ranking and web reputation
- Google Gaga: Learn how communicate with Google in a language it understands
- The Internet is Video Centric – is your marketing? Two-thirds of the world's mobile data traffic will be video by 2017. Mobile makes up more than 25 percent of YouTube's global watch time. Learn how you can leverage this technology today!
- How combining a winning strategy can help your business double or triple in growth!
Networking opportunity. Bring your business cards.
This workshop is for business owners or entrepreneurs in industries such as lawyers, mortgage, real estate, medical, finance, retail, restaurant, non-profit, education, e-commerce, authors, subject matter experts, speakers, franchisees, or promotions.
Kerri Kasem is a talented multimedia personality, producer, and writer who has anchored numerous music, talk and entertainment programs for both radio and television. Daughter of the late radio host and icon Casey Kasem, Kerri has followed in her father’s footsteps hosting many radio programs since 1997.
Registration Option – Includes autographed book: Color Your Message: The Art of Digital Marketing and Social Media by Speaker and Author Lisa Caprelli
The Business Experience Workshop for CEO's, Executives and Entrepreneurs
Presented by Radio and Media Personality, Kerri Kasem | with Business Growth Expert, Lisa Caprelli and special guests.
Seating is limited to 30 in this boardroom.
Special thanks to Concordia University – Irvine for hosting the event space and Stephen Christen, Dean of the school of business for Concordia University.
Media our team has featured its clients on:
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Write to: email@example.com
Can I arrive early for networking?
Yes! Bring business cards for networking and a raffle drawing.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
What is the refund policy?
No refunds. Tickets are transferable if you cannot make it. Thank you.
at Concordia University, Irvine
1530 Concordia West
Irvine, United States