Conscious Marketing Master-Class with Carolyn Tate
Event on 2012-12-17 09:30:00
We’ve all been guilty of adopting the ‘spray and pray’ approach to marketing at times. We check out the pipeline and discover that it’s almost dry with only a few leads trickling through. We panic. We throw open the lid on our promotional toolkit and grab out the cheapest, simplest, quickest tactics we can find… twitter, facebook, cold calling, direct mail, letterbox drops, google ads, SEO and the list goes on. Surely one of them will work, we tell ourselves. But then it doesn’t and we panic again.
For many business owners, the word ‘marketing’ generates fear and scepticism. It’s seen as a necessary evil to fill the pipeline rather than a joyful daily activity to future-proof your business.
There is a better way. It's called Conscious Marketing.
Conscious Marketing is about building something so fundamentally good right into the heart of your business so that people simply want to join your tribe and tell everyone about you.
Be one of the first to find out how you can adopt a conscious approach to your marketing in 2013. Join me at my very first Conscious Marketing Master-Class.
What you'll discover:
- Why marketing is broken and why most marketers and business owners get it wrong
- How it can be reinvented and how we can make marketing a force for good
- What Conscious Marketing actually is and how it applies to your business
- How to integrate The Cycle of Conscious Marketing into your business
- How Conscious Marketing will future-proof and profit-proof your business
- How to practice Conscious Marketing with joy, every single day
- How to create the most awesome, profitable, sustainable business that will leave the world a better place for future generations.
What you get:
- Real practical ideas and concepts you can implement immediately
- Deep, live on-stage advice
- Real and relevant case studies
- Practical group work
- Action planning for 2013
- Morning tea/afternoon tea (lunch at own cost at nearby cafe)
Who should attend:
- Established business owners feeling stuck & looking for a new lease on life
- People tired of the old ways of marketing and ready for change
- Business owners that are disenchanted with their industry and willing to lead a revolution for change (law, accounting, advertising, consulting, finance…)
- Mindful and conscious business owners on a personal and business growth journey.
at Lakes Business Park
2B Lord Street