Content Marketing for Business – FREE
Event on 2013-12-19 19:00:00
An introduction to Content Marketing for businesses.
Part 6 of a series of 6 one hour introductory online marketing courses for beginners being held at the Pennoyer Centre, Pulham St. Mary, Norfolk.
Probably the most important aspect of marketing your business online, Content Marketing. This is a 1 hour beginners interactive course in which you will learn the basics of content marketing, what it is and how to leverage it to benefit your business.
1: What it is and Why it is so Important
- How content helps with Social Media & SEO
- The difference between curation & creation
- Finding ideas & what to write about
2: Setting Up A Blog
- Domain names
- Templates & Design
3: Creating A Content Plan
- Structure your ideas
- Keeping focus on your market
- Finding the time to write
- Outsourcing & guest articles
4: Posting Your First Article
- Picking a title
- How much to write
- Sourcing images or video
- How to structure an article
- Choosing your call to action
Important notes for attending this course:
1. Please arrive for 6:45pm for a prompt 7pm start
2. Tea & Coffee included, provided on arrival
3. You will require a laptop (not a tablet) with WiFi capability. You can use the Centre's computers, just let us know so we can create an account for you on the system.
4. A description of your business in an accessible digital format i.e. Word
5. Suitable personal photos or company logos to use as profile pictures in digital format
at The Pennoyer Centre
Pulham Saint Mary the Virgin, United Kingdom